Why should my OH take offence to what I said?

I told my OH in front of friends that I do not love her because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because I love her. I thought that it was a compliment as I had said she was beautiful, but she got the huff on. WHY SHOULD SHE?:loopy::roll:

I told my OH in front of friends that I do not love her because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because I love her. I thought that it was a complinent as I had said she was beautiful, but she got the huff on. WHY SHOULD SHE?:loopy::roll:

What ? :huh:

I told my OH in front of friends that I do not love her because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because I love her. I thought that it was a complinent as I had said she was beautiful, but she got the huff on. WHY SHOULD SHE?:loopy::roll:

Somehow I think youve worded this wrong !:roll:

Saying 'you're beautiful because I love you' suggests that if you didn't love her, she wouldn't be beautiful and the only reason you think she is beautiful is because you are blinded by love :shocked:. :o You've made a right booboo. :hihi:

Saying 'you're beautiful because I love you' suggests that if you didn't love her, she wouldn't be beautiful and the only reason you think she is beautiful is because you are blinded by love :shocked:. :o You've made a right booboo. :hihi:

Hmmm.....do you know her or something? That is the sort of stuff she said!

I said I love her, but she gets the huff on! Maybe I should tell her that I do not love her, then she will be happy!:roll:

Archived