Why should my OH take offence to what I said?

No it wasn't! You hate women and think we're all ugly and can only be beautiful if someone loves us! Hmphh!! :mad:

Hmmmm....I certainly do not hate women! I do not think that they are ugly either. Hmmm....they are just odd sometimes!

Hmmmm....I certainly do not hate women! I do not think that they are ugly either. Hmmm....they are just odd sometimes!

We are not odd, it's just that a one-dimensional creature cannot understand a four-dimensional creature.

We are not odd, it's just that a one-dimensional creature cannot understand a four-dimensional creature.

OK....you are right in everything you say and I am not so equally right much, so you sort of perhaps win maybe!:(

I think saying you love someone because they're beautiful is just as foolish as saying they're beautiful because you love them. Both send out very confusing messages IMO.

You can find someone beautiful and not love them, but it goes without saying that you find the person you love beautiful. So why would you ever use both in the same breath?

:huh:

It could be a case that some divulge a little information without thinking and hope the ears it hits are dim enough to accept it.

If you like 6'x3' Valentines cards and a teddy the size of King Kong you're probably more gullible...:D

No it wasn't! You hate women and think we're all ugly and can only be beautiful if someone loves us! Hmphh!! :mad:

well, there is a whole ndustry based on people saying they are in love with someone becaus ethey are beautiful. 2 industriees, actually.

Plenty of movies and songs about beautiful people getting the guy ONLY because ethey are beautiful and perfect looking.

That is fantasy though, reality is different, as the OP doesn't seem to realise.

My bold

Well, your OH must be odd all the time. Why else would she stay with you?? :huh:

Archived