Why should my OH take offence to what I said?

I would much rather my OH tell me I am beautiful because he loves me than that he loves me because I am beautiful. The latter sounds very shallow and practically says I love you because you're beautiful now but when you're old and gray, you won't be beautiful anymore and then I will be out of here.

If I'm beautiful because he loves me, then he loves me from the inside out and that is the way it should be. Ask any child if their mother is beautiful and the child will tell you that his/her mother is the most beautiful woman in the world (even if to you or me, she is as ugly as the back end of a rhino). She is beautiful, because the child loves her. We should all love that way.

Cool post. Real love and romantic love are totally different things.

Honeybunny, I've read this whole thread through and have come to the conclusion that the only mistake you've made is allowing your wife to have friends.

Sort that little problem out and everything should be fine :)

Honeybunny, I've read this whole thread through and have come to the conclusion that the only mistake you've made is allowing your wife to have friends.

Sort that little problem out and everything should be fine :)

However can you read the thread and reach a conclusion like that Angels Wings? It is illogical!:suspect:

However can you read the thread and reach a conclusion like that Angels Wings? It is illogical!:suspect:

She couldn't have been annoyed that you'd said it in front of her friends if she didn't have any!:rolleyes:

She couldn't have been annoyed that you'd said it in front of her friends if she didn't have any!:rolleyes:

Well I guess that you have a point there. Even pointless points are useful sometimes!:(

Archived