Why should my OH take offence to what I said?

Hmmm.....do you know her or something? That is the sort of stuff she said!

I said I love her, but she gets the huff on! Maybe I should tell her that I do not love her, then she will be happy!:roll:

She and I must be kindred spirits because I would not let my OH forget that one easily either :hihi: Tell her you had a brain fart and you didn't mean it how she took it. Tell her she is beautiful and that she would still be beautiful even if you stopped loving her (though reassure her profusely that it will never happen), tell her you were merely trying to express how much you love her but that your ridiculous man-brain muddled up the message you were trying to portray.

That should do it. ;):hihi:

I told my OH in front of friends that I do not love her because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because I love her. I thought that it was a compliment as I had said she was beautiful, but she got the huff on. WHY SHOULD SHE?:loopy::roll:

Sorry youve lost me on this one.:roll:

She and I must be kindred spirits because I would not let my OH forget that one easily either :hihi: Tell her you had a brain fart and you didn't mean it how she took it. Tell her she is beautiful and that she would still be beautiful even if you stopped loving her (though reassure her profusely that it will never happen), tell her you were merely trying to express how much you love her but that your ridiculous man-brain muddled up the message you were trying to portray.

That should do it. ;):hihi:

Lots of men never tell their wives that they are beautiful! I tell mine that SHE IS and now I am supposed to apologise. Are you lot a different species or something?:loopy::loopy:

Archived