Why should my OH take offence to what I said?

what you said was not the nicest of things to say. maybe you should tell her that she is so beautiful that you don't deserve her and that she is a saint for putting up with you considering what a control freak you are.

I'll swap my collection of train spotting manuals for her. I'll throw in 20 Lambert n Butlers too.

I don't know where she is now. She went out with her stupid girl mates to the pub. She will probably arrive home around midnight , fall through the door and be sick on the carpet, then tell me she loves me!

what you said was not the nicest of things to say. maybe you should tell her that she is so beautiful that you don't deserve her and that she is a saint for putting up with you considering what a control freak you are.

Don't Saints have to be men? :roll:

I don't know where she is now. She went out with her stupid girl mates to the pub. She will probably arrive home around midnight , fall through the door and be sick on the carpet, then tell me she loves me!

I'd watch for carpet burns if I were you...

And we all wonder why women wander..:D

OK. I shall tell you REALLY what I think this is all about! She wished to go out with her stupid GIRLIE mates today. We had planned a day together, but she needed a reason to renague on the deal, SO pretended to get stroppy about something that I said in order to get her own way!

Understand now?

what you said was not the nicest of things to say. maybe you should tell her that she is so beautiful that you don't deserve her and that she is a saint for putting up with you considering what a sexist, mysogynistic control freak you are.

http://www.catholic.org/saints/female.php

Every moron is entitled to an opinion. You more than make the grade there!:hihi:

How could I be more open minded than that?

Archived