Pauuul needs help please getting off alcohol

i need help , can anybody help me ? am not a alcaholic , or perhaps i am , i dunno but i have to have a drink at nite , ime fine thru day but at nite i have to go to shop and get some , been to aa didnt help at all , i want to stop but i cant , am not a nasty person wen i drink , but i realy need to stop now ::help:is wot i need

• 3 weeks later...
i need help , can anybody help me ? am not a alcaholic , or perhaps i am , i dunno but i have to have a drink at nite , ime fine thru day but at nite i have to go to shop and get some , been to aa didnt help at all , i want to stop but i cant , am not a nasty person wen i drink , but i realy need to stop now ::help:is wot i need

Having a drink at night isn't such a big deal is it? Unless it's the quantity that's your problem.

Why the need to feel you must apology for not being violent, no one accused you.

• 11 months later...

Organisation Name SHEFFIELD ACCOMMODATION FOR ALCOHOL REHABILITATION (SAFAR)

Alternative Name THE GREENS

Description SAFAR is a registered charity providing a residential dry house for people over the age of 25 years with an alcohol dependency. A high level of support is given in an alcohol free environment. Everyone is allocated a support worker. Self or any referral.

Contact Details

Address:

The Greens

21 Murdock Road

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S5 8BU (Please click on the postcode link to view location on Multimap)

Disabled Access Details: Wheelchair Accessible; Wheelchair Accessible Toilet;

Further Access Details: Lift, accesible room with walk-in shower

Contact Name: Lorraine Siddons, Director/Martyn Clarke, Referrals and Allocations Manager

Telephone 1: 0114 285 5244

Fax: 0114 283 4005

Email: SiddonsSAFAR@aol.com

Email: MartynSAFAR@aol.com

Service/Activity Details: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm

Publications Brochures; Project information sheet; Newsletter

Charity Number 1051423

I know two women who have died before reaching 40 after the slow deterioration of their organs after alcohol misuse. The day before she died she cried in her hospital bed sobbing that she didn't want to die.

She was on the road to recovery but the news that one of her friends had died sent her back to the bottle and that was the last straw for her body.

I know two women who have died before reaching 40 after the slow deterioration of their organs after alcohol misuse. The day before she died she cried in her hospital bed sobbing that she didn't want to die.

She was on the road to recovery but the news that one of her friends had died sent her back to the bottle and that was the last straw for her body.

stories of early deaths always confuses me tbh, like the stories in the news now and again with kids with organ damage etc.

im 42, spent about 25 years or so drinking, id say at least 5 years of it was hardcore almost 24 hour drinking, anything and everything constantly from waking up to going to sleep.

apart from acid indigestion i dont seem to have any major problems........touch wood

ive had mates die from booze too, far far far too early.

• 2 years later...

Archived