Pauuul needs help please getting off alcohol

Can you get it from the new Market.

Actually I don't know, I know that legal highs were in the old market but I haven't been to the new market.

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 15:35 ----------

Unbelievable!

I don't see you making a better suggestion.

Of course in an ideal world, nobody would need to take drugs.

I'm saying if this poor guy feels the need to be inebriated then doing so with an agent that is far safer than alcohol would be less bad for his health.

Did you ever stop drinking?

of course i havent tut

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 21:30 ----------

Unbelievable!

when booze got too much i used to smoke more weed to stop doing booze, when weed got too much i drank more booze to stop weed lol

i need help , can anybody help me ? am not a alcaholic , or perhaps i am , i dunno but i have to have a drink at nite , ime fine thru day but at nite i have to go to shop and get some , been to aa didnt help at all , i want to stop but i cant , am not a nasty person wen i drink , but i realy need to stop now ::help:is wot i need

You don’t mention how much you drink.... however if you grab a drink first thing when you wake up and grab a drink last thing at night you have a problem ….. having a drink at the end of a night is not a problem.! Enjoy!

You don’t mention how much you drink.... however if you grab a drink first thing when you wake up and grab a drink last thing at night you have a problem ….. having a drink at the end of a night is not a problem.! Enjoy!

Yes, but drink problems are progressive. 24/7 drinkers didn't start out that way. Pauuul is recognising that he's got a problem before it becomes a hopeless one (not that it would necessarily progress this far - but it's far easier to put your life back on track when it's veering off slightly, than it is to rebuild your life when it's gone completely down the pan). We don't know how much he's drinking, but we do know that he's finding it difficult to not drink, which would suggest that something's amiss (and he knows it).

Archived