Bank holiday boozing

I like a pint and have done regularly for years (so I feel I know the general flow of things and what to expect on a day to day and year to year basis regarding going down the pub) *Hic* :D:thumbsup:

But, in the last six or so years, it seems to me to have changed - the pubs over the bank/public holiday period are lairy (uncomfortable) in the afternoon and evening for the full three days - a hell of a lot of people just seem to feel the need to let go and do in a big way.

So, opinions then - are you an older pub goer looking at the broken glasses in the beer garden and broken bottles in the road, or someone who likes to just let loose for the weekend regardless?

Or somewhere in between?

i tend to find the sunday the worst day, and a lot of the trouble seems to come from the older generation who dont go out as much and cant handle the drinks they used to. Then theres the local kids who are just total nobs and think because there are a group 10 or 20 of them they have the run of the pub...bank holiday weekends are a total bust for me i steer well clear of them.

Archived