How much to add son..

on to his dads car insurance? He said he would see about adding him on to give him some lessons, does anyone know roughly how much it would be? I ask, because he is the type of guy who gives excuses a lot and i can see him saying its too much, so i need to know how much it would be roughly incase he does.

on to his dads car insurance? He said he would see about adding him on to give him some lessons, does anyone know roughly how much it would be? I ask, because he is the type of guy who gives excuses a lot and i can see him saying its too much, so i need to know how much it would be roughly incase he does.

i think it varies a LOT depending on things like the learners driving history, his age, the make, model and engine size of car, how long the main driver has held his licence for and his driving history and if he has ever claimed etc etc.

also i think it varies on where you live too.

i paid £1000 for my first years insurance im 28 and i did my pass plus and am driving 1.3 KIA pride.

but my neice has passed and is 18 and driving a 1.2 renault clio 05 plate and this first years insurance for her is £2500 :o

if he's only 16, you'll not be able to add him to the insurance, as he's not technically legal to drive a car till his 17th Birthday. (he can drive a moped or small motorbike at 16, on L-plates)

Really? Oh, i thought it was 16, thats that out the window then :hihi:

Archived