DJ needed for Annual Ball

This is the second time you have asked for a quote -the price will depend on the venue and the times you want me to play.Prices start at £120-00 per hour plus expenses for the legal profession.

How much :wow:

There are dj's on here that do whole nights for that money - most of whom have done numerous gigs for forum members and get all their work by word of mouth......

In fact, I can name one who did one a charity night which was organised by someone off here and charged nothing all all...

why would they ask about a dj and not want a quote they are time wasters .

Perhaps if you simply read the first post in which the OP asks for recommendations you wouldn't need to ask?

I presume the OP intends to get in touch with any recommended DJs and ask them for a quote.

If indeed any recommendations are ever made.

I'd personally just put an play list together on an iPod and put the money behind the bar.

How much :wow:

There are dj's on here that do whole nights for that money - most of whom have done numerous gigs for forum members and get all their work by word of mouth......

In fact, I can name one who did one a charity night which was organised by someone off here and charged nothing all all...

How much an hour do soliciters charge and why would i want to work for less.

I have done christmas parties hallowene parties fund raising parties football presentation parties all for the local kids and never charged a penny, but dont go round bragging about it.

Archived