Special Romantic Restaurant Required

Stebbil

Thanks guys, looks like i have a few to consider.

Even though the better half doesnt like Thai food, her favorite food in the world is Chinese. We have been to The China Rose in Bawtry a few times which is a more upmarket Chinese Restaurant, but was wondering if there are any upmarket Chinese restaurants in Sheffield. I certainly havnt heard of any. There are places like Candy Town, but for me it isnt quite posh enough.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

John

The most upmarket is probably hui wei in town. What about Japanese? Wasabisabi is pretty special!

Thanks guys, looks like i have a few to consider.

Even though the better half doesnt like Thai food, her favorite food in the world is Chinese. We have been to The China Rose in Bawtry a few times which is a more upmarket Chinese Restaurant, but was wondering if there are any upmarket Chinese restaurants in Sheffield. I certainly havnt heard of any. There are places like Candy Town, but for me it isnt quite posh enough.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

John

I think Canton Orchard in Fulwood is fairly upmarket/nice - not been for about a year though.

Just had a look at the canton orchard website and it looks perfect.

Can anyone recommend any dishes in particular. the missus generally prefers chicken ones.

Many thanks for all your help guys. i really appreciate it.

Best wishes

John

Just had a look at the canton orchard website and it looks perfect.

Can anyone recommend any dishes in particular. the missus generally prefers chicken ones.

Many thanks for all your help guys. i really appreciate it.

Best wishes

John

Go for a pre meal drink at the Ranmoor Inn, just across the road from the Canton Orchard, it's a nice pub.

Can't help with food suggestions as I haven't been yet.

Where is this Moran's everyone is suggesting and what type of food do they serve? Me and my girlfriend will have been together a year in a few weeks and thinking of taking her somewhere nice for it :)

Archived