Working/child Tax credit line

Been trying to get through to the above for 2 days....every time i try all you get is we're really busy please try later. I know people are renewing their tax credits but it's really frustrating especially when it lets you choose the options you want then tells you they're too busy and cuts you off!!

Ok rant over :rant:

Been trying to get through to the above for 2 days....every time i try all you get is we're really busy please try later. I know people are renewing their tax credits but it's really frustrating especially when it lets you choose the options you want then tells you they're too busy and cuts you off!!

Ok rant over :rant:

try before 9am, i always get thro' then :)

that cutting you off thing is really ANNOYING lol

try before 9am, i always get thro' then :)

that cutting you off thing is really ANNOYING lol

My partner tried bang on 8am this morning (according to the time on sky) and got the same message. He tried a few more times before work and still no joy.

I've been trying on and off all day.

Makes me wonder if they're answering anyones calls:confused::confused:

My partner tried bang on 8am this morning (according to the time on sky) and got the same message. He tried a few more times before work and still no joy.

I've been trying on and off all day.

Makes me wonder if they're answering anyones calls:confused::confused:

damn! thats bad :( good luck

Archived