Working/child Tax credit line

A simple but effective solution to your problem is to get the non generic telephone number for the tax office from the say no to 0845 website. It gets you through first time everytime. Simple.

They REALLY don't like it when you do that.

It works though ;)

Well the employers are never going to pay a living rate, at todays living rates. So i'm afraid Tapir, your negative response is a thankfully a rather meaningless reply, just to wind people up.

Without WFTC this country would collapse and poverty would match third-world-countries.

You have fun giving me a negative response to this reply, the court's yours!

Think what you will. BUT, I am right.

Think what you will. BUT, I am right.

Ok, I'm big enough to apologise. I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. As said read your reply, negatively, sorry.

So, you going to share your knowledge with us on this? I agree WFTC costing government, millions, but has said employers simply couldn't pay all workers a sustainble living wage and stay in business.

These days you can have the man and wife working and both still not earning enough to live without WFTC. So I cannot see how even the two boy-wonder's could pull this one off.

Ok, I'm big enough to apologise. I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. As said read your reply, negatively, sorry.

So, you going to share your knowledge with us on this? I agree WFTC costing government, millions, but has said employers simply couldn't pay all workers a sustainble living wage and stay in business.

These days you can have the man and wife working and both still not earning enough to live without WFTC. So I cannot see how even the two boy-wonder's could pull this one off.

Surely if you cant afford to have children without needing the state to pick up a slice then you quite simply shouldn't have kids?

Surely if you cant afford to have children without needing the state to pick up a slice then you quite simply shouldn't have kids?

Ok, hey just for your advice, many people on Working Tax Credits are single and shook and horror have no children. It may surprise you that not all jobs pay fantastic salaries and many many single people have to have top-ups just to keep head above water.

So no all linked to kids. Hey you just may have learnt something there?

For 2 days ?

Monday was a Bank Holiday - Civil Servants don't work Bank Holidays.

Tuesday is a privilege day - Most offices work at 50% capacity. The best time to call is between 11 & 12 and after 2pm.

I renewed mine last week and didn't have a problem.

They're open bank holidays, 7 days a week too, 8am til 8pm only closed a few days over x-mas and new year

A simple but effective solution to your problem is to get the non generic telephone number for the tax office from the say no to 0845 website. It gets you through first time everytime. Simple.

Didnt know you could do that, thanks:)

We really are grateful for working/child tax credits. When we had our first child we were both working after our second i went part time untill the company i worked for let us part timers go. We use our wt and ct to pay our shopping bill each week and for petrol ect. If we didn't recieve it we could not afford for my partner to work as his wage only covers rent council tax and monthly bills with hardley anything left after that.

Besides i thought it was only families withan income of 50k or more that will have their taxes stopped?

Ok, hey just for your advice, many people on Working Tax Credits are single and shook and horror have no children. It may surprise you that not all jobs pay fantastic salaries and many many single people have to have top-ups just to keep head above water.

So no all linked to kids. Hey you just may have learnt something there?

The minimum monthly salary someone over 21 earns for a 37.5hr week is £810.68. You can live on that quite easily.

Rent 250pcm Sharing

Food 100pcm

Bills 50pcm

Travel £100

Still leaves £310 a month to do what you want with.

For part time work I under stand why people need help.

The minimum monthly salary someone over 21 earns for a 37.5hr week is £810.68. You can live on that quite easily.

Rent 250pcm Sharing

Food 100pcm

Bills 50pcm

Travel £100

Still leaves £310 a month to do what you want with.

For part time work I under stand why people need help.

Bills - £50 a month??

If you can show me how I can get my gas, electric, council tax, water rates, TV license, telephone, internet etc ALL for £50 a month, I'd be most grateful!

Archived