Did you ever get sacked from a company and why?

Yes I was sacked working from home :hihi: doing telephone surveys, I faked a few now and then filled in the answers myself, dindn't know anything about "spotters" back then.

That is NAUGHTY!:hihi::hihi::hihi::o

AND...what are spotters?

I worked for a company called image sound in chesterfield.

I got so fed up with the firm, they were bitchy, (they did store music , adverts etc), so i swapped the adverts etc over for superdrug and boots lol!!!

Taught me a lot about people and firms

I worked for a company for several years that had a production manager who was a very very intense man. He was totally humourless and out to impress the multimillionaire owner. The owner incidentally had inherited the company from his father who had built it and was a self made man. The owner was not worthy of any respect as he had merely inherited the company.

Anyhow everyone thought that this very intense production manager was about to have a heart attack.

They were right , he did! He was 48!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

WHOOPS...I got away from the subject there. I RESIGNED!

I'm thinking of firing myself. I turn up late and I spend too much time on internet forums instead of working. I am a liability to myself.

I really have to pull my finger out or I'll have no option but to give myself an official warning. 3 strikes and I'm out.

I'm thinking of firing myself. I turn up late and I spend too much time on internet forums instead of working. I am a liability to myself.

I really have to pull my finger out or I'll have no option but to give myself an official warning. 3 strikes and I'm out.

If you work for yourself, motivation should be easier.

If you work for yourself, motivation should be easier.

In theory yes but it's easy to get complacent. I'm one of those people who needs the dire prospect of living on pasta and water next month to really knuckle down.

Archived