Young teen age girls getting contraceptives without parents' knowledge

To answer Suffagette the answer was no (though not through lack of trying) but looking back I am glad that the girls who were involved said no as I was not mature enough to have dealt with any problem that it may have created hence my previous comment about abortion. Like any kid of 14-15 I thought I knew it all and now know I didn't.

Plenty haven't asked as you would know if you had read properly. If I were to be working in politics, I would make it my policy to uphold the law as it stands. lol that off. ;)

well lol you obviously cant make it stand under your own roof so how you think you would be able to make it stand in the house of commans is funny as heck LOL

oh and planty have asked a lot of various questions that you have just ignored

Proud that they are having underage sex!!!

Would you be as proud if they had announced their first armed robbery!!?

There is no difference you know.

Both are against the law.

Um, where did I say they were having underage sex? I suggest you take the time to read people's posts properly and don't just make wild assumptions! Hormonal intervention can relieve acne, the mood swings of pmt, the many physical symptoms of polycystic ovaries and much more, so don't assume my kids are having underage sex.

They ARE, by the way, and loving it :D

To answer Suffagette the answer was no (though not through lack of trying) but looking back I am glad that the girls who were involved said no as I was not mature enough to have dealt with any problem that it may have created hence my previous comment about abortion. Like any kid of 14-15 I thought I knew it all and now know I didn't.

Well, I think most teens think that they have all the answers which is why it's so important to keep the lines of communication open, be approachable and to try and help steer them, sometimes that will entail swallowing your principles, as in my experience, if a girl (and boy for that matter) wants to have sex, then she will. What is paramount I feel, is to try and instil a sense of responsibility about it without preaching and to stress that they must never, ever sleep with someone because they feel coerced or feel under peer pressure, although the reality is that many do.

Um, where did I say they were having underage sex? I suggest you take the time to read people's posts properly and don't just make wild assumptions! Hormonal intervention can relieve acne, the mood swings of pmt, the many physical symptoms of polycystic ovaries and much more, so don't assume my kids are having underage sex.

They ARE, by the way, and loving it :D

Yep, I read your post properly. ;)

well lol you obviously cant make it stand under your own roof so how you think you would be able to make it stand in the house of commans is funny as heck LOL

oh and planty have asked a lot of various questions that you have just ignored

How do you know? You didn't ask the question lol. ;):)

How do you know? You didn't ask the question lol. ;):)

You've made it perfectly clear by not answering the question when I asked it, despite prompting, that it would be a pretty pointless exercise.

I am that daughter of Gaymers actually. I am 18, very nearly 19 now and just started my second implant. It's done me a world of good. I originally got it for my periods, the pain was unbearable and I wanted to help it. I couldn't take the pill due to the fact I needed antibiotics a lot sue to my immune system. Then I got into a serious relationship which is nearly 3 years running now and it has been of great use.

I'm proud of your daughter for being sensible and doing something that will provide her with protection for when she does want to start in a sexual relationship. And also for doing something that may be helping her periods if that is the case.

Most people have sex underage these days. I don't know many people who haven't. You can't pretend it's not happening.

Tbh, this all seems to be about you and not about your daughter. As I said, I am very proud of her for taking the step to do something sensible.

Yep, I read your post properly. ;)

No you didn't. You read my first post wrongly and made assumptions. Fact.

Edit: Do you have a sex life of your own at all? I'm assuming that you don't, and that if you did then you would not be on the computer wittering about other people's. :)

Archived