Young teen age girls getting contraceptives without parents' knowledge

No, they're printed on a leaflet that is included in the box.

Some of us have been parents of girls too, and have come out of the other side of the "teen years" (and rather well, too).

And why should we ask?

We've posted our opinions on the thread, yet you resort to immature, petty name calling/attributing words that posters have not made.. What would be the point?

Par for the course when trying to discuss rationally with the irrational:|

To which you answered by comparing apples and oranges:confused:

Every cloud/lesser of two evils/rock and a hard place ... and all that:thumbsup:

He obviously never "indulged" while he was in his teens, or no girl was interested:hihi:

May I suggest you read the OPs first post:

Seem like she had the implant to help her exert some control over what was/is happening to her. Nothing to do with sex, the OP has introduced that a little later to try and divert attention from his initial rant.

You have made some good points sccsux.

Im just not sure why you are so hell bent in trying to discredit me for my natural instincts as a caring parent.

Heres what we really want to know.

Why did she get the implant?

Has she still got it?

Are things ok in the Falpere household?

Thank you for asking in a pleasant manner discodown. :thumbsup:

Things are ok in the Falpere household. Please respect my decission not to answer the other questions for now. Too many people feel the need to jump down my throat at every verse end, when they calm down a little I will tell all. :)

Archived