Council offering jobs not open to all applicants

You've trolled on like...every new thread in the last ten minutes. What a sad little man you are :rolleyes:

I offer opinions on subjects, not on posters and do not resort to personal insults, unlike yourself.

If you have nothing better to do than cry "troll!" every time someone posts something you disagree with, maybe it's you that's the troll. Back under your bridge, love.

Why do people insist on saying that thread title was a lie?

You can see from your own eyes:

"Open to black and ethnic minority ethnic graduates"

The only applicants that it isn't open to is whites.

Sheffield Forum hysteria gone wild once again.

Dont worry about it the blinkered are posting ,they only see what they wish to see...it happens all the time...The statement..Open to black and ethnic minority ethnic graduates in their eyes reads...open to anyone

I offer opinions on subjects, not on posters and do not resort to personal insults, unlike yourself.

If you have nothing better to do than cry "troll!" every time someone posts something you disagree with, maybe it's you that's the troll. Back under your bridge, love.

Height? Hair? Small.....male appendage?

Which is it? :)

A local council had two vacancies.

Training positions, not vacancies.

Ethnic minorities in Bristol make up 12% of the population but only 7% of council employees.

As I asked another poster, if that is an unacceptable situation, what do you think should be done about it?

John X

Ethnic minorities in Bristol make up 12% of the population but only 7% of council employees.

As I asked another poster, if that is an unacceptable situation, what do you think should be done about it?

John X

Equality for all :rolleyes:

John X

Ethnic minorities nationally make up just 6% of the population nationally therefore Bristol City Council are actually over represented regarding ethnic minorities.

The best way to resolve this situation is to give the vacancy to the best person for the job, regardless of their skin colour.

Oh the irony :hihi::hihi: I see the Mail is OK when it suites you then.

I think he quotes the Mail when he wants to wind up certain people, and slags it off when he wants to wind up others (sort of switching from side to side) to promote as much argument as possible. It's pretty obvious :rolleyes: I may not agree with certain posters but at least they are posting based on genuine opinion not in order to get attention.

God knows what his real life is like that he feels the need to do this. You know the sad angry little man in the corner who everyone ignores? That'll be him I reckon :hihi:

Hence why you keep calling me windy boy. :hihi:

Maybe if you weren't...

Archived