Unoffical Forum Meet-Harlequin and Heeley-Sunday 20th June.

Lotusflower

I'm quite tempted to pop along.

Not played in years though (21 to be precise :hihi:). Depends on whether I can find any white trousers that fit, and also on what happens on Saturday night, as I'm partying. There's a fair to good chance that I'll be slightly under the weather. :gag:

White top is all you need really...you can drop the trousers. :hihi:

What makes you think you'd be the only one feeling rough on a Sunday lunchtime anyway? :hihi:

I hope you make it. :thumbsup:

White top is all you need really...you can drop the trousers. :hihi:

What makes you think you'd be the only one feeling rough on a Sunday lunchtime anyway? :hihi:

I hope you make it. :thumbsup:

What type of trousers are acceptable SD, if I'm dropping the whites? I think I've only got trackies or jeans :huh:

-

Yep, I'm sure there will be some sore heads! Hope I can make it, I've got a friend staying over from outta town, I'll have to get up early, cook em summat, and boot em out! :hihi:.

Be good to see everyone. :)

I'm now a "possible" for this , I will have whites and my own gear although possibly not pads so I might need to borrow some while batting. It will depend on how much sleep I get after working all night on saturday :( . If it were any other ground I wouldn't bother but I spent many years at this ground back in the days of the wooden pavilion when my father was opening bat for the surveyors and I spent most summer weekends watching playing and scoring as I grew up so its a bit of a nostalgia trip for me. Still play a bit these days , two 20-20 matches so far this season.

Who's bringing the balls ??? :)

I'm now a "possible" for this , I will have whites and my own gear although possibly not pads so I might need to borrow some while batting. It will depend on how much sleep I get after working all night on saturday :( . If it were any other ground I wouldn't bother but I spent many years at this ground back in the days of the wooden pavilion when my father was opening bat for the surveyors and I spent most summer weekends watching playing and scoring as I grew up so its a bit of a nostalgia trip for me. Still play a bit these days , two 20-20 matches so far this season.

Who's bringing the balls ??? :)

Good news!

We have pads and a lot of balls!...

...19 at the last count...in various stages of wear. :D

What type of trousers are acceptable SD, if I'm dropping the whites? I think I've only got trackies or jeans :huh:

-

Yep, I'm sure there will be some sore heads! Hope I can make it, I've got a friend staying over from outta town, I'll have to get up early, cook em summat, and boot em out! :hihi:.

Be good to see everyone. :)

Anything loose enough to allow free movement really. A tight pair of underpants or jock strap is important. It holds your box in place. ;)

There is nothing worse than a loose box believe me. I once took a hefty blow in the orchestra stalls and was laid low for some days. In fact...after two weeks I just wanted the pain to go and the swelling to stay. :hihi:

The bar will be open from twelve o'clock tomorrow and will close at 4pm. Unfortunately they do not serve tea and coffee so if you're toe teetal remember to bring your flask.

The forecast is for warm, sunny weather (18 to 22 degrees)...perfect for cricket and picnics.

Archived