Free week's bus travel in Sheffield

Well, i use car into town 5 days or more a week...maybee that swung it? i think there will be a catch of filling survey forms in after the trial, which is fine for the saving for the weeks free pass.

Okay, now all my friends and relatives have got one, here's what to do.

Just put your real name and address as they need that to send you your ticket.

Use a real email address as well but make the rest up incl. vehicle registration number. Generally they're trying to get people out of their cars and onto their buses so just put that you commute using your own car, use the bus only occasionally for leisure and that you go into town 5 or more times a week. State you're 48-55, 2 people live in your home and you have 1 car between you and Bob's yer uncle!

Okay, now all my friends and relatives have got one, here's what to do.

Just put your real name and address as they need that to send you your ticket.

Use a real email address as well but make the rest up incl. vehicle registration number. Generally they're trying to get people out of their cars and onto their buses so just put that you commute using your own car, use the bus only occasionally for leisure and that you go into town 5 or more times a week. State you're 48-55, 2 people live in your home and you have 1 car between you and Bob's yer uncle!

The age could be quite critical as I did the same as this but put 25-30

Archived