Fatal shootings in Cumbria

I note that the first person he shot was a solicitor that he was dealing with. This would have made a plea of temporary insanity much less acceptable should this case have ever got to court.

Some he had a grudge with that is apparent but also it's rumoured he knew a number of the people he seemed to murder at 'random'. The theft offence at Sellafield that got him the boot in 1990.....an ex sellafield security guy and ex sellafield trade unionist both murdered, one of the woman also worked at sellafield during his time there. There may be a lot of loose ends yet to tidy up and all may not be as random as it first appeared such as he is reported to have asked a lady in Egremont to tell him the time but thankfully didn't shoot her. Also the rumour of this guy going to his local Hospital the night before the shooting for help and being turned away may well be looked into.

But surely warning signs were given previously.

His behaviour in Thailand must have made his mates think something was not right.

He was a 52 year old man, not a besotted adolescent.

Can anyone tell me what his behaviour in Thailand was?

Buck GordonBennet has no idea the size of the USA or has to how many people live there, :loopy: theres no comparison at all between the two countries , there's less crime in Rhode Island than there is in California too.
I don't believe we've ever had a shootout in Conneticut. That's not to say it won't happen. It is Mr. Bennet's quick and dirty statement about us that irritates me the most, and no wonder we retaliate. It did not need to be said at a time both countries are once again in shock about another massacre. Trolling of course.

Can anyone tell me what his behaviour in Thailand was?

Do you not read the newspapers or follow stories?

This man was a not a simple taxi driver, by that I mean ordinary taxi driver.

Scuba Diver, extensive foreign travel.

Anyway to condense it he was head over heels with Thai working girl, who took all his money, then threw him over.

That is when the people of Cumbria felt his revenge.

As I said earlier, Stephen King could not have thought this one up.

You are the only one to mention this Thai girl perhaps no-one thought it relevant, I hadn't read of it in any of the newspapers, was it in the News of the World?:P

I dont know, was it?

If you are are going to question every answer then find your own info.

That is what the internet is for.

You tell me something about it, for I am as wise as you.

I could, up to a point, follow your reasoning, if the only ones he killed were those he held a grudge against.

But the murder of the strangers, people he was jealous of on sight, makes no sense.

It is thankful that he topped himself, as if not, they would have him back on the streets in about 5 years on a voluntary rehabilitation scheme.

Because unlike other mass murderers he would claim temporary insanity, and some would fall for it.

Utter nonsense.

You can't just post two words and expect everyone to meekly believe you. Why is it utter nonsense? It's happened before. Support your own statement with some proof, please.

Behave Ruby. It's self evidently crap to suggest that the guy would be out on the streets in five years on a 'voluntary rehab scheme'.

And as you well know it's the responsibility of the person making absurd claims to substantiate them; Artisan's talking sh*te. Neither you nor he can provide any evidence that any halfway similar criminal was out after five years.

Archived