Fatal shootings in Cumbria

and has been explained to you.....there was no chopper because the police in Cumbria don't have one, because on 235623 days out of 235624 they don't need one.

Impressive numbers from a tax collector. So for the next 645.54 years there'll be no need for a helicopter either

This is daft.

How could this man have been chased?

No announcement was was made, he just set off on his rampage.

Probably all the murders had been done by anyone was even aware.

After he shot the first person wasn't anyone else around to witness it? I know Cumbria is a pretty quiet place with a scattered population but if he went from one village to another killing people along the way surely some bystanders must have called emergency services.

After he shot the first person wasn't anyone else around to witness it? I know Cumbria is a pretty quiet place with a scattered population but if he went from one village to another killing people along the way surely some bystanders must have called emergency services.

I know you are a troll my good sir, but let me give you good answer besmirch these pages nevermore.

I know you are a troll my good sir, but let me give you good answer besmirch these pages nevermore.

Begone once more you moor land Churl of the pretentious mind who falsely thinks that he has risen above his daily labours of mucking out the barnyard and kissing the farmers ass for his daily pint of cider and wassail

Can we just stop this tit for tat stuff please?

Harleyman- if you aren't aware of how the police operate over here and you have no knowledge of the area involved then please stop. The UK has not had a shooting incident of this nature for approaching 20 years and firearms problems are very very rare indeed in rural areas.

No government on earth can afford to fund things which are as truly unusual as this and no, there's no way that they would have helicopters sitting on a helipad somewhere in case of incidents of this type all over the UK.

Can we just stop this tit for tat stuff please?

Harleyman- if you aren't aware of how the police operate over here and you have no knowledge of the area involved then please stop. The UK has not had a shooting incident of this nature for approaching 20 years and firearms problems are very very rare indeed in rural areas.

No government on earth can afford to fund things which are as truly unusual as this and no, there's no way that they would have helicopters sitting on a helipad somewhere in case of incidents of this type all over the UK.

Jezuz Christ then excuse me for trying to engage in a conversation which until the ignorant Artisan started off the slanging match by calling me a colonial oaf or doesn't that count with you?

How many times have posters on this forum opined about things in the US of which they have little or no knowledge of and how many of them downright ignorant?

If you dont like me as a member then pull the plug but dont start censoring me without due cause

You're supposed to be a moderator

Jezuz Christ then excuse me for trying to engage in a conversation which until the ignorant Artisan started off the slanging match by calling me a colonial oaf or doesn't that count with you?

How many times have posters on this forum opined about things in the US of which they have little or no knowledge of and how many of them downright ignorant?

If you dont like me as a member then pull the plug but dont start censoring me without due cause

You're supposed to be a moderator

I asked for both of you to stop please.

You have a choice to obey my request or not, of course...

We keep helicopters on police patrol in most medium and large cities, ready to assist in apprehending crooks, and chasing speeders. The helicopters assigned to hospitals are crewed by flight EMTs and pilots. The two operations are separate, and equally important. A third group, run by the radio stations informs on traffic conditions during rush hour. It can get pretty busy up there at times. My buddy Kevin fllies a Jetranger from our airport to NYC as a taxi service.

Archived