Fatal shootings in Cumbria

Please can everyone stop bickering and have some respect for the poor people who have lost loved ones.

I agree, this bliddy forum always has to degenerate into childish bickering and arguing, remember the poor souls going about their day to day business who are no longer with us...

All you arguing on this thread shut up! if you cant say anything supporting the poor families thats left behind, then dont say anything...:rant::rant:

Ruby, too bad you don't know any Americans, and please don't say you do because if you did you wouldn't have such jealous hatred in you, it's a great country, you should visit sometime...I don't mean Disney World either :hihi:

.... and as an English guy who is a regular visitor to America I couldn't agree more.

My comments were not specifically aimed at you, just those who are ghoulishly following this story who have no personal interest in the area.

what a strange boy you must be mr bennet - 30 odd fellow citizens shot, a dozen people dead , trauma and shock thro'out the country and you think it's ghoulish cos you're in south yorkshire and they are in cumbria!!

weird.

It does to those of us who own guns - there may be a stupid reaction from the anti mob saying more law abiding gun-owners should be banned.

Just a small point but as far as anybody was aware, this man was a law abiding gun-owner until he decided abiding by the law didn't matter any more to him.

Described as a 'placid and happy man' something turned him into a crazed killer.

It is inevitable that firearms ownership will be top of the political agenda again whether you think it stupid or not.

Just a small point but as far as anybody was aware, this man was a law abiding gun-owner until he decided abiding by the law didn't matter any more to him.

Described as a 'placid and happy man' something turned him into a crazed killer.

It is inevitable that firearms ownership will be top of the political agenda again whether you think it stupid or not.

I'm sure it will be.

And stupid/misguided people will call for a blanket ban on all firearms.

Archived