Whats the WORST thing you've ever done when drunk?

Have we gone out? :suspect:

Many, many years ago, when my ex-fiance and I first met :love:, I lived on the other side of London to him so it was always a bit of a chore working out when we could spend nights together.

Out with friends, me planning to go home, he was very charmingly drunk, and very persuasive.

"Darling, I wanna you to come back to mine, I love you, pleash let me make passionate love to you, can't bear to be without you...."

How could a girl refuse?

Three hours later...

Me sitting watching one of his man DVDs thinking "I need to get on the first Tube home in abour four hours so I can change for work".

Him, asleep :mad:. Waking up occasionally to say "I lovesh you please come to bed". No sex.

Christ I like being single :|.

How Id love to meet millhouses24, are you going to the meet this Friday ?:D

How Id love to meet millhouses24, are you going to the meet this Friday ?:D

Would have loved to but I'm a bit tied up this weekend :(

Not that I know of...how old are you? ;)

It was a joke, as I suspect most women have had the whole drunk bloke passing out/falling asleep on them experience :o I'm pretty certain we haven't met unless you're an ex-East Londoner in which case can I please have my towels back and can I take you up on that offer to buy me a flat? :P

Jabber, just read your post. Hilarious. How did you come back from that faux pas?

I`m not sure that I have.

The OH`s parents have a very nasty way of waiting for years to get their revenge and since then I`ve been a bag of nerves waiting for the hammer to fall.

We were supposed to have got married in 2004 but I bottled out because the stag night would be the perfect opportunity to get revenge.

I`d probably end up naked on a plane bound for Moscow or something.

Would have loved to but I'm a bit tied up this weekend :(

It was a joke, as I suspect most women have had the whole drunk bloke passing out/falling asleep on them experience :o I'm pretty certain we haven't met unless you're an ex-East Londoner in which case can I please have my towels back and can I take you up on that offer to buy me a flat? :P

Tied up this weekend are you ? Anything kinky ?;)

back in the mid 80,s i wolk up one morning after a rum drinking contest the previous night. during the night i had been sick and it was everywhere, up the wall, allover the bed and the pillow was stuck to my head. what made it worse was the fact that i had a full beard at the time. luckily for me my mum & dad were at work and i managed to get the whole mess cleaned up. but the thought of my beard full of set sick will live with me for ever.

Archived