Whats the WORST thing you've ever done when drunk?

ive done some pretty stupid stuff when drunk, in my younger days that is :hihi: i was once adament i was smooching with a hunky guy in a club, it turned out to be a fire door, lol, was dragged through notts city centre by friends , convinced i had flippers on the end of my legs instead of feet :hihi:, went to a xmas party at my sister in laws, got that drunk, convinced myself i was holding her kitchen wall up, then that same night when going home, i managed to vomit down the inside sleeve of my leather jacket and it landed in my pocket, that turned out an expensive night as the leather got binned, another time, i crawled out of the taxi, got in the house somehow, the following morn, i found my handbag under the hedge bottom, my shoes in the microwave and my camera in the freezer, i can honestly say ive been in some drunken stupers, lol, :hihi:

ive done some pretty stupid stuff when drunk, in my younger days that is :hihi: i was once adament i was smooching with a hunky guy in a club, it turned out to be a fire door, lol, was dragged through notts city centre by friends , convinced i had flippers on the end of my legs instead of feet :hihi:, went to a xmas party at my sister in laws, got that drunk, convinced myself i was holding her kitchen wall up, then that same night when going home, i managed to vomit down the inside sleeve of my leather jacket and it landed in my pocket, that turned out an expensive night as the leather got binned, another time, i crawled out of the taxi, got in the house somehow, the following morn, i found my handbag under the hedge bottom, my shoes in the microwave and my camera in the freezer, i can honestly say ive been in some drunken stupers, lol, :hihi:

hahahaha That made me literally laugh out loud. What a peach!

Worst thing I've ever done while drunk? Easy, being sat on the Khazi loudly singing Mavericks songs.. I was bladdered as I'd made the mistake of mixing Tetley's Bitter with Woodpecker Cider! I won't ever do THAT again! :loopy:

Archived