Preacher woman & man with Jesus placard on fargate!

Has anyone stopped to talk to the old man on the end of fargate with his religious plaque?

Am I the only person in Sheffield who is actually offended by this man & the thoroughly annoying black woman who gets on the tram & bellows out like a possessed woman! :loopy:

Offended? I applaud his guts to be honest! There is no way I'd stand in public leaving myself open to abuse, fair play to him. I am in no way religious, but everyone has the option to ignore situations rather than get wound up by them. It's surely not as bad as getting harrassed by those annoying "won't take no for an answer unless you're completely rude to em" charity collectors on the Moor and Fargate!

Has anyone stopped to talk to the old man on the end of fargate with his religious plaque?

Am I the only person in Sheffield who is actually offended by this man & the thoroughly annoying black woman who gets on the tram & bellows out like a possessed woman! :loopy:

Why are you offended. If you dont agree with it ignore it.

I'm an athiest doesnt bother me in the slightest

Why are you offended. If you dont agree with it ignore it.

I'm an athiest doesnt bother me in the slightest

Someone interupting my reading at 8:30am singing at the top of their voice about jesus is hard to ignore!!..........The man on fargate I can just about deal with!

That's a fair point, but she tends to walk on, so the interuption is normally only brief!

I don't care how brief it is! It's annoying me & I think that it's offensive!

I don't believe in god & I hate religion, I don't want it forcing on me every morning!