Preacher woman & man with Jesus placard on fargate!

No they are not?????

What does she do for a living? Is she on benefits??

How is spreading lies by song worthwhile????

she does'nt get a penny from benefits her son works and supports her:)

Has anyone stopped to talk to the old man on the end of fargate with his religious plaque?

Am I the only person in Sheffield who is actually offended by this man & the thoroughly annoying black woman who gets on the tram & bellows out like a possessed woman! :loopy:

your offended? oh shut up, grow some balls

offended

everyone is offended by everything these days. grow up

Someone interupting my reading at 8:30am singing at the top of their voice about jesus is hard to ignore!!..........The man on fargate I can just about deal with!

the singing black woman makes me laugh, i just have to try so hard not to look or laugh at her.

i noticed her near the markets the other week, someone bought her a speaker and a microphone. i just thought "****ing hell!!!!"

Don't be such a big girl's blouse.

It's not like the mad black woman has kidnapped you, tied you up and forced you to listen to her singing, is it?

Either ignore it or take a different route through the city centre.

x

she is not mad she is passionate about her belief when football fans are parading through the streets singing their heads off about their teams do we call them mad also?

And here is the distinction, Placard Man is avoidable. The 'Mad black woman' is OFTEN avoidable but not always. See my previous comment. She has unfortunately realised that those on public transport are a (semi) captive audience. At this point 'harmless eccentricity' changes to the damned annoying. I guess my point is that I have no problem with people preaching but attempting to ram it down my throat, that is not on.

So yes, I respect her right to preach I just wish she would respect my rights too. After all Christianity is supposedly built on love and tolerance. One thing I can guarantee is that on occasion the emotion she promoted i my mind was definitely not love...

again she is not mad she is a qualified teacher,are you a mental health expert ?she might appear mad to you but have a chat to her first before you make your (opinionated)judgement

I just love the singing lady in town :love:. I am not a christian but i think she sings beautifully and she always makes me smile, i would far rather listen to her than the wailing of the loud speakers from the mosque.