Preacher woman & man with Jesus placard on fargate!

Cedric is the least offensive man I know! He doesn't preach or force people into discussions with him - if you want to chat to him, he's more than happy to, but he certainly doesn't force his views on people.

As for Gwen/Grace, she brightens up my day no end when I see her!

There's not much hope for people who are so offended by these two. I'd much rather be on a bus listening to Gwen/Grace singing, than listening to a group of mouthy chavs effing and jeffing for the entire journey!

she is not mad she is passionate about her belief when football fans are parading through the streets singing their heads off about their teams do we call them mad also?

That is totally different! You can't compair the two! Football fans are like a tribe & they chant in the same way like a tribe.... You wouldn't get a single fan on the tram in the morning singing hi ho sheffield wednesday would you?

She might be passionate, but she is definitely mad!

I just love the singing lady in town :love:. I am not a christian but i think she sings beautifully and she always makes me smile, i would far rather listen to her than the wailing of the loud speakers from the mosque.

At least the loud speakers stay attached to the mosque!

<<<It's annoying me & I think that it's offensive!>>>

You might be offending forum members, but we read your posts, then move on. Suggest you do the same.

You still felt the need to comment though didn't you! I've annoyed you just enough to make you take 2 mins of your time & comment!

Cedric is the least offensive man I know! He doesn't preach or force people into discussions with him - if you want to chat to him, he's more than happy to, but he certainly doesn't force his views on people.

As for Gwen/Grace, she brightens up my day no end when I see her!

There's not much hope for people who are so offended by these two. I'd much rather be on a bus listening to Gwen/Grace singing, than listening to a group of mouthy chavs effing and jeffing for the entire journey!

Whats the difference between a bunch of chavs & a singing preacher, when you don't want to listed to either??......No difference at all!

No they are not?????

What does she do for a living? Is she on benefits??

How is spreading lies by song worthwhile????

I have no idea but just how relevent is it? Some people are obsessed by benefits and see the welfare state as the roote of all ills. We'd actually be a lot worse off without it.

That is totally different! You can't compair the two! Football fans are like a tribe & they chant in the same way like a tribe.... You wouldn't get a single fan on the tram in the morning singing hi ho sheffield wednesday would you?

She might be passionate, but she is definitely mad!

SO the place makes a difference? ok the oh wise one