De We Remember Absolutely Everything?

Its a bit of a shock to realise that its now and not then.

Or is it.

This might seem a little far fetched here, but have you heard about the theory that the hadron collider once running could open up mini worm holes/black holes in time and space that could act as a time machine.

Well if it's true that really really small worm holes are popping in and out of existence everywhere with varied lengths of existence, then it would be safe to assume that they can appear in the brain, and if Kurt Gödel is right with his theory.

Then is it really now and not then, or then and not now, or both at the same time.

Kind of like the butterfly effect, but you don't really change any timelines you just live the one set out for you.

I am a lot like my Dad who remembers everything which I put down to him having a photographic memory.

I can remember far back as my first day attending nursery like it was yesterday (though that is not my first memory). The images that I have of my childhood or a place I may have gone to once & then went again in five years times are precise as the first time they happened. It must be in the family as my dad & other siblings have the same method of thinking.

It freaks my friends out sometimes when we go back to visit a place we have not visited in years yet when we are there I can remember the place, area, which road to follow, certains surroundings just like the first time I visited. Odd but I like it.

Or is it.

This might seem a little far fetched here, but have you heard about the theory that the hadron collider once running could open up mini worm holes/black holes in time and space that could act as a time machine.

Well if it's true that really really small worm holes are popping in and out of existence everywhere with varied lengths of existence, then it would be safe to assume that they can appear in the brain, and if Kurt Gödel is right with his theory.

Then is it really now and not then, or then and not now, or both at the same time.

Kind of like the butterfly effect, but you don't really change any timelines you just live the one set out for you.

Interesting stuff.

Especially when I think that the "Flashbacks " seem to go on for days but in reality have only gone on for a few minutes. Maybe that `Life flashing before the eyes` when we die is a man made wormhole that the stress or whatever it is of dying creates- or remembers... Imagine being able to creat a wormhole that lasts for more then a fraction of a second... Time is relative though so to the person experiencing this it could seem like weeks or hours or days...

I am a lot like my Dad who remembers everything which I put down to him having a photographic memory.

I can remember far back as my first day attending nursery like it was yesterday (though that is not my first memory). The images that I have of my childhood or a place I may have gone to once & then went again in five years times are precise as the first time they happened. It must be in the family as my dad & other siblings have the same method of thinking.

It freaks my friends out sometimes when we go back to visit a place we have not visited in years yet when we are there I can remember the place, area, which road to follow, certains surroundings just like the first time I visited. Odd but I like it.

I have to be sort of in the mood to remember things, I can remember my first day at school and also remember being layed in a pram or cot while my sis in law held up a hideous Donald duck glove puppet and told me what beautiful blue eyes I had. I must have been months old. I remember he beehive hair do and all sorts.

• 7 months later...
Interesting stuff.

Especially when I think that the "Flashbacks " seem to go on for days but in reality have only gone on for a few minutes. Maybe that `Life flashing before the eyes` when we die is a man made wormhole that the stress or whatever it is of dying creates- or remembers... Imagine being able to creat a wormhole that lasts for more then a fraction of a second... Time is relative though so to the person experiencing this it could seem like weeks or hours or days...

Or maybe they are not man made in the common sense of the phrase, maybe they are generated naturally, governed by quantum forces.

Maybe as you move about your business your unknowingly finding hotspots, places that trigger more wormholes than would normally occur.

I think you should try waving your head around the house to see if you can get a good signal Jabbers, who knows what parts of your history you could find hiding behind the settee or in the kitchen cupboards.

Archived