Drugs are the biggest problem in Britain

Until the government gets on top of drugs Britain will get worse in my opinion, heroin and crack addicts are roaming freely robbing this and that from shops, people, anything they can get there hands on basiclly.

Living in Sheffield (a big city) for most of my life its so obvious to the human eye how bad things are getting.

Drugs are the stem of most criminal problems these days and in my opinion are the number 1 problem in Britain.

If I said that Western troops were in Afghanistan protecting the opium trade (which the Taliban banned (no pun intended)) would you admire me for telling you the truth or hate me for telling you the truth?

If I said that Western troops were in Afghanistan protecting the opium trade (which the Taliban banned (no pun intended)) would you admire me for telling you the truth or hate me for telling you the truth?

Tell me what you like m8, im just sick of seeing all the dirty smackheads walking round here like there untouchable, its getting a little stupid round Gleadless now.

This isn't the truth really now is it?

Supply need to be cut off but customs are too busy chasing people with cheap tobacco and cigs to bother with drug smugglers.

Every grain of Heroin has to be smuggled into this country.

Drugs are a plague on this island.

Also junkies are pampered to much, people in custody in sheffield are not allowed to smoke but druggies get doctors that come in every day to sort them out.

A druggie commits a dozen crimes and gets sentenced to **** in a bottle every two weeks. A non druggie gets locked up.

Jails are full of drugs, they like them that way to keep them quiet.

Cut the supply off and it's all over.

Archived