What's not quite right with this?

What's wrong with the new

Dettol No Touch Hand Soap System - helps stop the spread of bacteria

Here's what it does

Hands may come into contact with millions of germs every day. But have you ever thought about those germs ending up on your soap pump?

Fact: Your soap pump can harbour hundreds of bacteria.

Introducing the DETTOL No-Touch Hand Wash System, it automatically senses your hands and dispenses just the right amount of soap that kills 99.9% of bacteria.

For use in the kitchen or bathroom, the antibacterial hand soap is enriched with moisturising ingredients to care for your hands. Available in three premium fragrances: Hydrating Cucumber Splash, Cleansing Green Tea & Ginger, and Refreshing Grapefruit Essence.

Never touch a germy soap pump again.

Will you be protecting your family from 'germy soap pumps' ?

http://www.dettol.co.uk/no-touch-handwash-system/index.php

Next is the air thats between the pump nozzle and your hands... They`ll try to eliminate that next on the grounds that germs floating in that bit of air can be transferred to your hands via the flying soap.

There is a problem with things being too clean. You do need a certain amount of nasties to give your immune system a bit of a working out. Dettol are just creating fear where there ought not be any.

I have read countless studies that show too much "germ control" may have caused the increase in the number of people that suffer allergies. I like my kids to get nice and germy sometimes. Isn't that part of childhoold? And the way I figure, my kids will end up with nice, strong immune systems.

What's wrong with the new

Dettol No Touch Hand Soap System - helps stop the spread of bacteria

Could it be the instructions Tony?.....

The Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System is easy to set up.

Insert 4 AA batteries included. Press tab firmly to close battery door completely.

Remove the sticker from the hand soap refill.

Insert the hand soap refill into the dispenser until you hear it click into place.

Switch on using the on/off switch located on the back of the dispenser.

The red indicator light on front will blink to indicate the dispenser is activated. When it stops blinking, your No-Touch dispenser is ready to use!

Easy to Set Up Easy to Use Maintaining Your Dispenser

Hmmm... but, after using this no-touch device to wash your hands,

wouldn't you then use your hands to switch it off again?
:huh:

Next is the air thats between the pump nozzle and your hands... They`ll try to eliminate that next on the grounds that germs floating in that bit of air can be transferred to your hands via the flying soap.

They have already tried that one......

According to the 'experts'.....

Most people keep their toothbrushes by the washbasin in the bathroom which is next to the bog (usually) and 'experts' say that the toothbrushes harbor more bacteria than the bog because when you pee - the spores fly into the air and land on your toothbrush.... you clean your bog with that blue stuff but you never clean your toothbrush.

I devised a cunning plan......

Throw away the bogbrush and clean the bog with the toothbrush thereby cleaning the toothbrush at the same time as the karzy.

Winner :D

They have already tried that one......

According to the 'experts'.....

Most people keep their toothbrushes by the washbasin in the bathroom which is next to the bog (usually) and 'experts' say that the toothbrushes harbor more bacteria than the bog because when you pee - the spores fly into the air and land on your toothbrush.... you clean your bog with that blue stuff but you never clean your toothbrush.

I devised a cunning plan......

Throw away the bogbrush and clean the bog with the toothbrush thereby cleaning the toothbrush at the same time as the karzy.

Winner :D

I just coat my pubes with toothpaste, bend forwards and....

Archived