Cultural Diversity

All we have seen here is you and friends guessing and guess what? Guessing incorrectly.:rant: For whatever reason anyone has done what you accuse them of then it's certainly not because they were Muslims as has been the insinuation from a few on here. It is absolutely stupid to believe that women would actually stand up to have a pee whatever the religion are you so daft as to believe that?

er I say again it wasn't me that said muslims but lots of foreign women stand over the toilet to pee. You obviously haven't seen the toilets I am talking about. You can't sit on them its impossible. (see suffragettes link)

er I say again it wasn't me that said muslims but lots of foregin women stand over the toilet to pee. You obviously haven't seen the toilets I am talking about. You can't sit on them its impossible.

Are you female? If you are you obviously haven't been using them properly if you stand up to use them.

I said Muslims due to the fact that they are the only ones that I know of doing it. If it is a common thing amongst other foreigners as well, I appologise.

As for people throwing around accusations of lying etc. Just think, if you have never heard of it happening, how can you be so sure that it has never happened? Are you the fountain of all knowledge? I speak of this due to hearing from several people and having come across this incident before.

I said Muslims due to the fact that they are the only ones that I know of doing it. If it is a common thing amongst other foreigners as well, I appologise.

As for people throwing around accusations of lying etc. Just think, if you have never heard of it happening, how can you be so sure that it has never happened? Are you the fountain of all knowledge? I speak of this due to hearing from several people and having come across this incident before.

If I had not heard of it happening? Every time I have heard of it happening it's always someone else doing it and hues what it's always from a racist put down perspective as part of the general dehumanising campaign of those furriners standing up to have a crap, and to top it all it's now women who are being accused of doing that. As daft a slur as you can make up. Have you actually met anyone admitting to doing that or just your friends accusing them furriers of doing so?

If I had not heard of it happening? Every time I have heard of it happening it's always someone else doing it and hues what it's always from a racist put down perspective as part of the general dehumanising campaign of those furriners standing up to have a crap, and to top it all it's now women who are being accused of doing that. As daft a slur as you can make up. Have you actually met anyone admitting to doing that or just your friends accusing them furriers of doing so?

Furriners?

You seem to have me mistaken as someone who is racist, I am far from it. The one incident I have been involved in was in a Town Center toilet, two men were fixing a broken toilet, they said due to a man standing on it, when I asked why he was standing on it, they said he was Muslim and decided to stand on it and crouch. This was their words, not mine.

My friends who are Managers at Factories around Nottinghamshire have told me of similar experiences that they have had.

You seem to really not want to believe that this has happened, that's fine, keep your blinkers on and carry on.

Also for the record, I never insinuated that it was a Woman, in my experience it's been a Man.

Archived