Cultural Diversity

If I had not heard of it happening? Every time I have heard of it happening it's always someone else doing it and hues what it's always from a racist put down perspective as part of the general dehumanising campaign of those furriners standing up to have a crap, and to top it all it's now women who are being accused of doing that. As daft a slur as you can make up. Have you actually met anyone admitting to doing that or just your friends accusing them furriers of doing so?

LOOK at suffragettes link. These toilets are common in other places. We are not being offensive we are saying they use toilets in a different way:loopy:

note "they" is aimed at the they that use the stand up toilets not they as in muslims!

er I say again it wasn't me that said muslims but lots of foreign women stand over the toilet to pee. You obviously haven't seen the toilets I am talking about. You can't sit on them its impossible. (see suffragettes link)
Now there may be more to life than you have shown yourself being accustomed to. To get this right and do what you seem to think is impossible to do just follow these instructions. Stand with feet in line with your shoulders, keeping feet firmly flat on the ground and keeping your balance now bend your knees to lower your bottom. Keep bending your knees and whilst maintaining your balance keep going down till your chest touches your knees. You will then find yourself what is called a crouching position. Repeat the procedure using the hole in the ground type of a toilet only this time remove any garments that may be in danger of being soiled. The next stage will come naturally to you unless you are a complete cretin and want instructions for that also.:hihi:

You don't stand up to have a crap, not in any circumstances and on the hole in the floor types no one, men nor women stand up to use the loo, now do you see why I think your accusation is idiotic and may ebven be because of racism?:loopy:

Now there may be more to life than you have shown yourself being accustomed to. To get this right and do what you seem to think is impossible to do just follow these instructions. Stand with feet in line with your shoulders, keeping feet firmly flat on the ground and keeping your balance now bend your knees to lower your bottom. Keep bending your knees and whilst maintaining your balance keep going down till your chest touches your knees. You will then find yourself what is called a crouching position. Repeat the procedure using the hole in the ground type of a toilet only this time remove any garments that may be in danger of being soiled. The next stage will come naturally to you unless you are a complete cretin and want instructions for that also.:hihi:

You don't stand up to have a crap, not in any circumstances and on the hole in the floor types no one, men nor women stand up to use the loo, now do you see why I think your accusation is idiotic and may ebven be because of racism?:loopy:

Oh so your issue is actually that you disagree with me saying standing instead of crouching-sorry but I would still call that a standing toilet as there is no seat. Nothing like being pedantic though.

and in answer to your question no absolutely not. The fact that I said standing does not make me racist. You are pretty special for thinking that though!

Oh so your issue is actually that you disagree with me saying standing instead of crouching-sorry but I would still call that a standing toilet as there is no seat. Nothing like being pedantic though.

and in answer to your question no absolutely not. The fact that I said standing does not make me racist. You are pretty special for thinking that though!

You don't distinguish between crouching and standing up? Well done you!

At the end of the day why carnt muslims use the toilet the same way non muslims do it would save a lot of tension in some work places and save management having to put pics up of a symbol of some one stood on a toilet with a cross through it:(

You don't distinguish between crouching and standing up? Well done you!

its rather like sitting versus kneeling, most of the time they are completely interchangeable and irrelevant.

Even if that is your problem the fact that you call someone racist because they say standing instead of crouching is mental

in fact thinking about it, I think it was a concious decision not to say squat or crouch as I feel it is quite rude to provide that much info when refering to toilet behaviour, squat and crouch are too descriptive. It feels more polite to use sit/stand.

At the end of the day why carnt muslims use the toilet the same way non muslims do it would save a lot of tension in some work places and save management having to put pics up of a symbol of some one stood on a toilet with a cross through it:(

We have a prayer room at my place of work and Wudu facilties. We don't have any separate toilets though.

its rather like sitting versus kneeling, most of the time they are completely interchangeable and irrelevant.

Even if that is your problem the fact that you call someone racist because they say standing instead of crouching is mental

Is it now, how does one accomplish act of crapping whilst kneeling or standing. You are strugling to tell a Muslim what he does in the toilet as though you know more about being a Muslim than the Muslims. That is mental.

In reply to your late edit, you don't think making such made up accusations is rude but saying crouch is?

Archived