Cultural Diversity

Is it now, how does one accomplish act of crapping whilst kneeling or standing. You are strugling to tell a Muslim what he does in the toilet as though you know more about being a Muslim than the Muslims. That is mental.

wasnt talking about muslims, I was talking about people that use the stand up toilets-can you read?

We have a prayer room at my place of work and Wudu facilties. We don't have any separate toilets though.
I have no problems with that.With being a union rep for a short wile at the factory i once worked at the toilet issue was one that caused more tension with muslims and non muslims to the point of makeing non muslims very raceist

I have no problems with that.With being a union rep for a short wile at the factory i once worked at the toilet issue was one that caused more tension with muslims and non muslims to the point of makeing non muslims very raceist

I don't either, however, I was pointing out that whilst my place of work embraces cultural diversity and caters for it, there are no separate toilets. If it were an issue then I am sure they would provide them.

wasnt talking about muslims, I was talking about people that use the stand up toilets-can you read?

But scottsmith was, and tab1 replied in that vein, and you replied that 'they have done it in my workplace'

Some Muslims still stand when going to the toilet, as is the case in their home country. When they get a seperate toilet, it's usually one of those that you see abroad, a hole in the ground with two standing plates.

Some Muslims feel the need to stand on, what we see as, an ordinary toilet. Thus causing them to break.

The single most stupid claim ever I have read on SF.

They eat babies should be along in a bit.

no it isn't, they have done it at my workplace

Who mentioned SF ? believe it or not SF does not control or influence world matters...even though there are some who believe otherwise

................................ The OP

1. There seems almost to have been a Muslim/Jihadist recruitment campaign on some of the Forum pages recently. Is the BNP allowed such licence?

Context my dear get a grip, read the whole before replying,it was a hypothetical question

The OP was clearly looking for parity for the BnPee with his imagined recruitment for the Muslim/Jihadist recruitment campaign he accused of taking place on this forums pages. That is not hypothetical but simply pathetical Noddy. Stop trying to make excuses for the racist party or else stop denying your support for them.

The OP was clearly looking for parity for the BnPee with his imagined recruitment for the Muslim/Jihadist recruitment campaign he accused of taking place on this forums pages. That is not hypothetical but simply pathetical Noddy. Stop trying to make excuses for the racist party or else stop denying your support for them.

I wasn't talking about the OP I was talking about my post re hypothetical question as in "Who mentioned Sf" and my resulting comment ..the emphasis was on the word who...As for the OP I haven't made a comment on it for the simple reason I don't understand it!!

Archived