Cultural Diversity

Yes it was,read my answer to tabby

Okay Noddy, here's what happened... I said this;

Everyone can blatantly see that there isn't anything like that going on on SF, as the lying OP suggested.

You then quoted that and said this;

Who mentioned SF ? believe it or not SF does not control or influence world matters...even though there are some who believe otherwise

To which I replied this;

Who mentioned SF ? believe it or not SF does not control or influence world matters...even though there are some who believe otherwise

................................ The OP

1. There seems almost to have been a Muslim/Jihadist recruitment campaign on some of the Forum pages recently. Is the BNP allowed such licence?

Stop pretending to be all mysterious over something straightforward.

Okay Noddy, here's what happened... I said this;

You then quoted that and said this;

To which I replied this;

................................ The OP

Stop pretending to be all mysterious over something straightforward.

Nothing mysterious about it,assuming you understand English that is ..the clue is in the word emphasis ...never mind forget it I know what I meant and Im certain others do but I repeat the question ,hypothetical was nothing to do with the original post,if you wish to believe otherwise so be it

Nothing mysterious about it,assuming you understand English that is ..the clue is in the word emphasis ...never mind forget it I know what I meant and Im certain others do but I repeat the question ,hypothetical was nothing to do with the original post,if you wish to believe otherwise so be it

Since your standard of english is so poor you failed to understand the OP, it is hardly surprising whatever you thought you were saying is not what you said.

Since your standard of english is so poor you failed to understand the OP, it is hardly surprising whatever you thought you were saying is not what you said.

Do you fancy me or is just lust on your part..I haven't took much notice of the Op the word Jihad put me off.congratulations by the way a post without the benefit of wiki or cut and paste..I'm impressed ..keep it up

The single most stupid claim ever I have read on SF.

They eat babies should be along in a bit.

I've seen muslim workers in Dubai standing on toilet seats. I was in a huge, gleaming shopping mall and I think I wandered into the staff toilets by mistake. It was a nuisance for me, as i was after a poo and had to clean the footprints off the seat first!

By the way, why is everyone so bent out of shape about whether muslims sit, stand or crouch? In my experience, some sit, some crouch.

I've just noticed that I stated in my previous post that: "I've seen muslim workers in Dubai standing on toilet seats". This is a true statement, and there is no malice intended. I saw what I saw. The men in question entered the cubicle, closed the door, stepped onto the toilet seat (or levitated two feet in the air, because their heads bobbed up over the top of the door), then turned round and squatted down.

I remember the first time I saw a bidet (when living with a fairly wealthy middle-eastern family). I wee-ed in it, because I had no idea what it was. Even after a year I never really got used to using a bidet; I always preferred toilet paper, which my hosts eventually agreed to supply.

So what?

So what?

Indeed, so what? I think the antagonism has been created by others who maintain that the toilet habits of Muslims mean they are 'messier' toilet users, judging by the state of public toilets generally, I'd say they don't have an exclusive on that ;)

Actually, without going back and trawling through the whole tedious lot, how did toilet habits even come into it? The OP was more to do with spurious jihadist recruitment on Sheffield Forum and extra paid time off for prayers.

I'll save you the pain, the flush was pulled early on in posts 6 & 7:

Some Muslims still stand when going to the toilet, as is the case in their home country. When they get a seperate toilet, it's usually one of those that you see abroad, a hole in the ground with two standing plates.

Some Muslims feel the need to stand on, what we see as, an ordinary toilet. Thus causing them to break.

And pebble dash the toilets causing problems for non-muslims who have to wait until the cleaners have cleaned and re-opened the toilets.

Muslims are advised to squat or sit when going to the toilet to urinate, as it is believed to be a small sin to get urine on clothes. This causes confusion to some Muslims (also other non Muslims) who have come to England. Some have never seen our version of a toilet before, so decide to stand on it.

I have seen this case once before in Mansfield, then heard of several people saying the same.

£5 for every source for this silly made-up load of old pants.

Muslims stand on toilets.

Jews put toilets on their head.

Catholics smash the toilet to bits.

Sikhs throw the toilet out of the window.

I see all the semi-literate racists are out in force...

Archived