Cultural Diversity

£5 for every source for this silly made-up load of old pants.

Muslims stand on toilets.

Jews put toilets on their head.

Catholics smash the toilet to bits.

Sikhs throw the toilet out of the window.

I see all the semi-literate racists are out in force...

Screaming Lord Sutch used to come on stage with a toilet seat around his neck and he were a native born London lad

£5 for every source for this silly made-up load of old pants.

Muslims stand on toilets.

Jews put toilets on their head.

Catholics smash the toilet to bits.

Sikhs throw the toilet out of the window.

I see all the semi-literate racists are out in force...

you owe me a fiver. I am a source for this, and it's not made up.

I have witnessed muslim workers in a Kuwaiti shopping mall climb onto the toilet seat and, as far as i could tell from outside the cubicle, squat down. When it was my turn to use the loo i had to wipe the footprints off the seat first.

I claim my five pounds.

When I used to work at Time Computers many moons ago, there were lots of times during the working day when the Muslim workforce went to pray or do ablutions.

Although we non Muslims were officially still supposed to work while they went off (and pick up the slack), we were usually advised by the overseers to "take it easy".

considering how long it takes to make your prayers, (about the same time as it takes to smoke a cigarette), and the fact that there won't be more than one or two times a day where prayers will clash with work, I don't see much of an issue, here? (the 1300hrs prayer clashes with lunch... the other prayers, depending on what time of year it is, will only come in, in the mid morning or in the afternoon.)

Hmmm ... our newbie has only 2 posts and both mention Muslims and the BNP. :suspect:

This post starts with a "tease" and ends with a request for "similar [Muslim] experiences". :suspect:

My nostrils detect a whiff of something. Do trolls smell perchance?

a faint whiff of "eau de troll" mixed with a generous helping of bull-droppings, methinks, Red... :D

you owe me a fiver. I am a source for this, and it's not made up.

I have witnessed muslim workers in a Kuwaiti shopping mall climb onto the toilet seat and, as far as i could tell from outside the cubicle, squat down. When it was my turn to use the loo i had to wipe the footprints off the seat first.

I claim my five pounds.

What are you doing watching people go to the toilet :loopy: I am sure its illegal ! (they could have been playing hide and seek)

Its about time they put doors on cubicles :hihi:

And yes ive seen Muslims

Stand on toilets and sink basins

wash their clothes in toilets

eat babies whilst standing on the loo seats

and Lie down to bathe in the mens urinals in Asda :hihi:

what ever next

What are you doing watching people go to the toilet :loopy: I am sure its illegal ! (they could have been playing hide and seek)

Its about time they put doors on cubicles :hihi:

And yes ive seen Muslims

Stand on toilets and sink basins

wash their clothes in toilets

eat babies whilst standing on the loo seats

and Lie down to bathe in the mens urinals in Asda :hihi:

what ever next

If you think I'm lying, why don't you just come out and say so?

Well, it might be illegal if you're male and you watch people in the ladies' loo or if you're female and you go to the boys' loo to laugh, but if anybody tries to stop males watching other males (or doing anything else, for that matter) then is such interference itself not illegal?

I thought there were laws about that?

I was in a queue in a cramped little staff toilet in a shopping mall in Kuwait in October 2004. There was a short line of muslim* workers ahead of me. I don't remember how many there were, but I do remember that at least some of them, and possibly all of them, entered the cubicle, closed the door, climbed onto the seat (their heads briefly appearing above the above the top of the cubicle) and then turned and disappeared down again. When it was my turn for a poo, I had to clean off the footprints on the toilet seat.

I didn't actually see what they did inside the cubicle. My assumption is that they used the toilet. I could be wrong.

I'd pretty much forgotten about it until I saw the posts on this thread.

*They were arabic manual workers in a muslim country. They may all have been christians or atheists, but I'd be surprised if they weren't mostly muslims. I also wouldn't be surprised if those behind me in the queue noticed that I didn't pop up, turn and duck down in the cubicle, and probably had a good laugh about the 'ignorant, christian european who didn't know how to use a toilet properly' little suspecting that I'm actually an arab and an atheist (so two out of three ain't bad!).

Archived