Cultural Diversity

I should imagine it is pretty tricky if you're wearing trousers. If you really want to test the idea out you'd have to wear a dishdasha (traditional arabic robe).

Good point, which probably dismisses the claims of Muslims doing it in this country, since few wear traditional arabic clothes to go to work in British factories or to put it another way, they would certainly have something on their legs, even if they wore the robe.

I once tried to take a leak without taking my jeans down first because I was too drunk. It's quick, but doesn't work.

If I was a Muslim this would NEVER have happened because I wouldn't have been drunk :|.

I have also tried to urinate standing up. This was also unsuccessful.

This thread is really taking the p*ss now, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Good point, which probably dismisses the claims of Muslims doing it in this country, since few wear traditional arabic clothes to go to work in British factories or to put it another way, they would certainly have something on their legs, even if they wore the robe.

Do you have some evidence to back up your assertions that people who wear dishdashas always wear trousers underneath, or that wearing trousers would prevent them from standing on the toilet if they wanted to?

Oh come on, if they don't know they don't know - I mean you would not believe how many people believe bidets in hotels are other things. I knew one person who thought because of the way the water came out it was in fact drinking water!

Guilty. I was weeing in the first bidet i ever encountered for quite a while...

Do you have some evidence to back up your assertions that people who wear dishdashas always wear trousers underneath,
Only my personal experience in the UK, I've never encountered a Muslim man who wears a robe, and has bare legs underneath.

or that wearing trousers would prevent them from standing on the toilet if they wanted to?

I was really being led by your previous point where you suggested it would be difficult to stand on a toilet, whilst wearing trousers. I hadn't thought about it prior to then and superstar1's experiment, but I would agree it would present some difficulties.

Only my personal experience in the UK, I've never encountered a Muslim man who wears a robe, and has bare legs underneath.

I was really being led by your previous point where you suggested it would be difficult to stand on a toilet, whilst wearing trousers. I hadn't thought about it prior to then and superstar1's experiment, but I would agree it would present some difficulties.

Is dat cos you got furry hair and an expression to die for ?

Archived