Cultural Diversity

And you include this picture because?

GetitDone wants us to notice that none of the pupils are non-white. I'd like to add that none of them are girls, none of them owns a games console or a mobile 'phone and none of them has been to Eurodisney. Times change, GitD, stop allowing that fact to terrify you.

HTH

GetitDone wants us to notice that none of the pupils are non-white. I'd like to add that none of them are girls, none of them owns a games console or a mobile 'phone and none of them has been to Eurodisney. Times change, GitD, stop allowing that fact to terrify you.

HTH

..and they probably had a life expectancy of 45 :(

HTH

It would also be interesting to find out how many of those kiddies in that ancient photo were Irish or Italian in extraction, or even, considering the approximate age of the photo, Russian refugees?

A place i know of once allowed staff a few breaks in working time when the smoking ban came in, to goto a smoking designated shelter to have a cigarette (i.e it was outside not in the indoor enclosed workplace which would be illegal). People who did not smoke found that people who did smoke were getting authorised breaks they were not and therefore doing less work for the same pay. The people who did not smoke started bringing in 'sweetie' cigarettes & joing their colleagues at the relevant cig breaks. Needless to say all smoking in works time was banned & smoking was only allowed in the said shelter in 'normal' break times that everyone got.

A place i know of once allowed staff a few breaks in working time when the smoking ban came in, to goto a smoking designated shelter to have a cigarette (i.e it was outside not in the indoor enclosed workplace which would be illegal). People who did not smoke found that people who did smoke were getting authorised breaks they were not and therefore doing less work for the same pay. The people who did not smoke started bringing in 'sweetie' cigarettes & joing their colleagues at the relevant cig breaks. Needless to say all smoking in works time was banned & smoking was only allowed in the said shelter in 'normal' break times that everyone got.

Have you found many converts to Islam at your workplace, Bedders? ;)

Archived