Cultural Diversity

Why does he?

Why does he?

Because when people start messages with "Might I tease you...." it should involve something genuinely original.

Like something flirty. Or interesting.

NOT some slightly new version of the tedious "oh someone told me Muslims get special privileges let's all have a new crusade/jihad or whatever".

Let's face it, there are nasty Muslims and nice Muslims and nasty Christians and nasty Christians and nasty atheists and nice atheists. People are just people. Some are inclined to take the urine at work, others don't. Race/religion has nothing to do with it.

Maybe the people (or person - given the suspicious number of new usernames/low post counts which tend to accompany such threads :rolleyes:) who start threads like this could start a Megathread entitled:

I DON'T LIKE SUCH AND SUCH A GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M A DULL LOSER AND I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME FOR MY OWN FAILINGS.

It would keep the General Discussions area tidy....:P

Because when people start messages with "Might I tease you...." it should involve something genuinely original.

Like something flirty. Or interesting.

NOT some slightly new version of the tedious "oh someone told me Muslims get special privileges let's all have a new crusade/jihad or whatever".

Let's face it, there are nasty Muslims and nice Muslims and nasty Christians and nasty Christians and nasty atheists and nice atheists. People are just people. Some are inclined to take the urine at work, others don't. Race/religion has nothing to do with it.

Maybe the people (or person - given the suspicious number of new usernames/low post counts which tend to accompany such threads :rolleyes:) who start threads like this could start a Megathread entitled:

I DON'T LIKE SUCH AND SUCH A GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M A DULL LOSER AND I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME FOR MY OWN FAILINGS.

It would keep the General Discussions area tidy....:P

thank you for the political reeducation, comrade:roll:

its called fear of being called racist and im sick of it.

I've never ever been afraid of being called a racist. It sounds like something that happens to you quite regularly if you're sick of it.

Perhaps it's something about your behaviour that's making people suspect you have a problem......?

I've never ever been afraid of being called a racist. It sounds like something that happens to you quite regularly if you're sick of it.

Perhaps it's something about your behaviour that's making people suspect you have a problem......?

It's funny the people who keep reciting the 'fear' are usually the ones with the most outlandish views and then articulate their justification of those views by creating a 'fear' that really doesn't exist since it doesn't stop them saying what they want to say in the first place!

I wonder if it works with arachnophobia?

there you go point the finger, but when you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you:|

there you go point the finger, but when you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you:|

Come again? I suggested that perhaps it was something you were saying or doing that makes people call you a racist.

A not unreasonable thing to assume given that most people, most of the time, don't get called racist.

If you think that's 'pointing the finger', well, hard lines. I would have thought you might be used to it by now.

Come again? I suggested that perhaps it was something you were saying or doing that makes people call you a racist.

A not unreasonable thing to assume given that most people, most of the time, don't get called racist.

If you think that's 'pointing the finger', well, hard lines. I would have thought you might be used to it by now.

so you can call me racist just like that and sit there in your nappy nice and happy, yet if i call you the child molester as im sure you are do you get upset? go on press the complaint button thats what you wanted to be able to do run to mommy you little bully.:D

so you can call me racist just like that and sit there in your nappy nice and happy, yet if i call you the child molester as im sure you are do you get upset? go on press the complaint button thats what you wanted to be able to do run to mommy you little bully.:D

He didn't call you a racist though. It would also be a bit daft to call someone a child molester if you didn't have evidence of it!

Archived