Cultural Diversity

Men pee all over toilet seats the world over, in fact I might start a campaign to get all men to sit on the loo whilst peeing.

Halleluyah, the way some of them are talking they'd have us believe they pee in geometrically straight lines, and no doubt their poos are like Parma Violets :hihi:

no it isn't, they have done it at my workplace

Also I don't hate muslims, I hate pee on toilet seats. I don't care whether the pee is muslim, french or japanese.

So, in order to establish the veracity of your statement we need to know the following:

i) Are you the only male non Muslim at your place of work?

If you are, then it's obviously them Muslims with their errant hydrants squirting all over the place.

ii) If that isn't the case have you been following your workmates into the lavatory and kept a diary of the volume and location of any wayward splashings? Have you then been able to associate these with the ethnic origin or religion of the miscreant?

PS: I never realised there was such an innocent explanation for why men hang around toilets :hihi:

So, in order to establish the veracity of your statement we need to know the following:

i) Are you the only male non Muslim at your place of work?

If you are, then it's obviously them Muslims with their errant hydrants squirting all over the place.

ii) If that isn't the case have you been following your workmates into the lavatory and kept a diary of the volume and location of any wayward splashings? Have you then been able to associate these with the ethnic origin or religion of the miscreant?

PS: I never realised there was such an innocent explanation for why men hang around toilets :hihi:

I am talking about female toilets and never said it was muslims (as you can see from my comment that you quoted), I said that people do pee like this-rubbish try though!

didnt you know George Michael was only there that famous day asking for directions .

totally innocent :hihi:

Actually I heard that being a member of the Greek Orthodox Church, he can only relieve himself in public, whilst doing handstands and spinning plates ;)

Good morning colleagues.

Might I tease you with a question or two at the start of the working day?

1. There seems almost to have been a Muslim/Jihadist recruitment campaign on some of the Forum pages recently. Is the BNP allowed such licence?

2. A work colleague's electronic diary for Friday afternoons is always blocked out with "Mosque". I know that he is paid for the time. If I wanted to take time out - say, to travel to the "Biretta Belt" of Goldthorpe for an outdoor procession of the Blessed Sacrament on the feast of Corpus Christi (it's just an example) I would have to take annual leave.

I'm not asking for generalised replies, because it leads to ranting, and there's plenty of that going on already. But am interested to hear of similar experiences.....

1. You are blatantly lying and trying to cause trouble. All muslims get on here is a load of abuse.

2. More lies designed to inflame the ignorant and gullible.

Get a life. Idiot.

I am talking about female toilets and never said it was muslims (as you can see from my comment that you quoted), I said that people do pee like this-rubbish try though!

This is the post of scottsmith's post you appeared to say tab1 was wrong to disagree with:

Some Muslims still stand when going to the toilet, as is the case in their home country. When they get a seperate toilet, it's usually one of those that you see abroad, a hole in the ground with two standing plates.

Some Muslims feel the need to stand on, what we see as, an ordinary toilet. Thus causing them to break.

I'm pretty sure they were referring to Muslim men, since the only woman I can think of who might pee standing up is Clarissa Dickson-Wright.

Archived