Cultural Diversity

Some Muslims still stand when going to the toilet, as is the case in their home country. When they get a seperate toilet, it's usually one of those that you see abroad, a hole in the ground with two standing plates.

Some Muslims feel the need to stand on, what we see as, an ordinary toilet. Thus causing them to break.

So the new thing is that muslims don't know how to use a toilet?

My bladder feels rather full... excuse me while I go do a handstand over the toilet and p*** out of my mouth. :roll:

This is the post of scottsmith's post you appeared to say tab1 was wrong to disagree with:

I'm pretty sure they were referring to Muslim men, since the only woman I can think of who might pee standing up is Clarissa Dickson-Wright.

you are wrong. They have these stand up toilets in the womens loos at heathrow (or another london airport) and I have seen them in france. The other posters may have been talking about the men but women in other countries do use these toilets and they have done this at my workplace. Pee literally all over the seat and eventually a broken seat!

I'm pretty sure they were referring to Muslim men, since the only woman I can think of who might pee standing up is Clarissa Dickson-Wright.

:gag::gag:

thanks mate - im just about to settle down to a steak n kidney pie and chips

that image you have just inserted into my head is not what one wants whilst savouring ones pie :hihi:

So the new thing is that muslims don't know how to use a toilet?

My bladder feels rather full... excuse me while I go do a handstand over the toilet and p*** out of my mouth. :roll:

some foreigners do not know how to (or do not wish to) use our toilets correctly. I thought the toilets they use were a shower when I first saw one.

Ps these toilets are also commen in the alps. Of course it is literally a deep hole in the ground-lord knows how you are supposed to use this with salopettes on, not even a door on the only one I dared to look at. Then decided just to avoid drinking until a real toilet was very near

Actually we used to do the same thing. I dont know why people are getting offended by people saying that this technique is used. Its not beyond the realms of possibility. If you had never seen an english toilet and used a hole in the ground you would probably guess incorrectly too

some foreigners do not know how to (or do not wish to) use our toilets correctly. I thought the toilets they use were a shower when I first saw one.

Ps these toilets are also commen in the alps. Of course it is literally a deep hole in the ground-lord knows how you are supposed to use this with salopettes on

Muslim does not = foreigner. I don't know a single muslim who does not know how to use a toilet correctly.

Muslim does not = foreigner. I don't know a single muslim who does not know how to use a toilet correctly.

just because you don't know one does not = they do not exist. I used "foreigner" because I am talking about foreigners not muslims. I would have thought english muslims would know how to use an english toilet.

Archived