Cultural Diversity

you are wrong. They have these stand up toilets in the womens loos at heathrow (or another london airport) and I have seen them in france. The other posters may have been talking about the men but women in other countries do use these toilets and they have done this at my workplace. Pee literally all over the seat and eventually a broken seat!

I'm well aware of the loos you're talking about, but the poster was clearly referring to men, since women wouldn't need the 'advice to squat or sit' as they do so anyway.

Muslims are advised to squat or sit when going to the toilet to urinate, as it is believed to be a small sin to get urine on clothes. This causes confusion to some Muslims (also other non Muslims) who have come to England. Some have never seen our version of a toilet before, so decide to stand on it.

I have seen this case once before in Mansfield, then heard of several people saying the same.

some foreigners do not know how to (or do not wish to) use our toilets correctly. I thought the toilets they use were a shower when I first saw one.

Ps these toilets are also commen in the alps. Of course it is literally a deep hole in the ground-lord knows how you are supposed to use this with salopettes on, not even a door on the only one I dared to look at. Then decided just to avoid drinking until a real toilet was very near

Actually we used to do the same thing. I dont know why people are getting offended by people saying that this technique is used. Its not beyond the realms of possibility. If you had never seen an english toilet and used a hole in the ground you would probably guess incorrectly too

All we have seen here is you and friends guessing and guess what? Guessing incorrectly.:rant: For whatever reason anyone has done what you accuse them of then it's certainly not because they were Muslims as has been the insinuation from a few on here. It is absolutely stupid to believe that women would actually stand up to have a pee whatever the religion are you so daft as to believe that?

The other posters may have been talking about the men but women in other countries do use these toilets and they have done this at my workplace. Pee literally all over the seat and eventually a broken seat!

lol, but how do you know who's responsible? I dont think you're non Muslim female is any more or less 'tidy' than a Muslim one.

Muslim men the worst culprits those that have only been in the country a short while north africans:gag:

So you've been following north African men around in the toilets. You might want to keep that a bit quiet...

Britain is a culturally diverse country so get used to it. If there are Jihadist recruitment campaigns going on then it's the governments responsibilty to monitor them and act/or not act accordingly depending on whether there is a perception of a potential threat or just merely a lot of hot air being blown around.

I'm well aware of the loos you're talking about, but the poster was clearly referring to men, since women wouldn't need the 'advice to squat or sit' as they do so anyway.

French blokes squat over a hole in the floor whereas hairy french women **** their legs not unlike male dogs do. At least the one I saw peeing up a bush on a campsite at Sable d or in Brittany did:gag: . Dirty girl :)

Britain is a culturally diverse country so get used to it. If there are Jihadist recruitment campaigns going on then it's the governments responsibilty to monitor them and act/or not act accordingly depending on whether there is a perception of a potential threat or just merely a lot of hot air being blown around.

Everyone can blatantly see that there isn't anything like that going on on SF, as the lying OP suggested.

1. There seems almost to have been a Muslim/Jihadist recruitment campaign on some of the Forum pages recently. Is the BNP allowed such licence?...

How do you mean recently? You've only posted twice so how would you know?

Archived