Anyone give me any ideas for accommodation in Mablethorpe?

Hi me and my friends are trying to organise a surprise last minute getaway for a friend of ours who has recently had a really rough time, we have been searching the internet for somewhere to stay in Mablethorpe for 2 nights ( 18,19 june.) Unfortunelty not a lot of places will take same sex groups, i even tried explaining that we arent using the weekend to have a mad booze up session, we just want to spend some time together, shopping and just generally letting my friend chill out.

Does anyone know or has stayed in any appartments ,chalets, we are looking for self catering please could you reply so i have got somewhere else to try. Thanks

hi thanks just looking on Haven and it looks like a min of 3 nights stay which we cant for work commitements... ;( we thought about tents but puts me off incase the weather is rubbish.

Hi 2of us including myself are 31 and the other is 29. I think ( touch wood) we have found a chalet, the lady is getting back to us with available dates to see if that weekend is available

Archived