The queen wants a payrise from you

a lot more use than their dopey father and that old fart of a grandad. They live in the real world not in the 1880s like the rest of them. They are fun loving, and have done real jobs. Its just a shame they are royal, look what happened to the last two that were in the ryal family who were young and fun loving. Although they married into the royal family fergie and diana were the best thing that happened to the dysfunctional windsors for many years. its just a shame the family couldnt see this

They are a lot more use.

Wills and Harry are only very young and have done well in their chosen careers in the forces. Have also attended royal duties. Prince william is very high up on the football association and he and his brother makes the younger generation like the royals. I for one think they are a breath of fresh air to the royals and its time they let them take more duties on, because I think they are more popular than any of the others.

I personally cant stand the royals as they are not even English if you chase their ancestry back, but whenever the old baked bean decides to go, the monarchy should let wills take over

They are alot more use! Is that your answer?

Yes they are very popular and theyre farts smell of roses but of what use are they to you and me?

They are not even english! Who Is?

There is no such thing as English anymore!

They are a lot more use.

Wills and Harry are only very young and have done well in their chosen careers in the forces. Have also attended royal duties. Prince william is very high up on the football association and he and his brother makes the younger generation like the royals. I for one think they are a breath of fresh air to the royals and its time they let them take more duties on, because I think they are more popular than any of the others.

I personally cant stand the royals as they are not even English if you chase their ancestry back, but whenever the old baked bean decides to go, the monarchy should let wills take over

William is 29, a year older than Charles was when he created the Prince's Trust.

What's William done again to be a lot more use?

They are a lot more use.

Prince William is high up in the Football Association?

Well yes he is but he didn't earn his position. He didn't go down the park on a Saturday morning to take training sessions for under privileged kids. He didn't coach juniors or run a Sunday league team.

Prince William is high up in the Football Association?

Well yes he is but he didn't earn his position. He didn't go down the park on a Saturday morning to take training sessions for under privileged kids. He didn't coach juniors or run a Sunday league team.

you can say that about most of the peoples who have titles or inherited ones, getting into positions because of the name they have, not because of what they have done.

Prince William

[...] He didn't go down the park on a Saturday morning to take training sessions for under privileged kids. He didn't coach juniors or run a Sunday league team.

In all fairness he can't really; his helicopter would blow the ball away.

the queen employs 500 staff for a start, they could start by cutting back on that. and also get rid of some of the minor royals off the list. Of all the royals i only think the ones who are of any use are wills and harry. The older ones live in the 19th century and are such po faced miserable gits

Still waiting to find out what use they are, Sometime today would be appreciated daftlad!

Archived