Make up in the heat

Summer has actually arrived and my face is melting, well my make up is. I have only put on some light foundation, pencil eyeliner, a bit of mascara, blusher and lippie and its all gone.

What make up do you ladies wear in the heat?

Summer has actually arrived and my face is melting, well my make up is. I have only put on some light foundation, pencil eyeliner, a bit of mascara, blusher and lippie and its all gone.

What make up do you ladies wear in the heat?

I keep certain things in the fridge, creams, astringents ect, but either way most of the eye make ups gone by the end of the day.

I have a tinted moisturiser that I sometimes use but even that melts in the heat.

I have a bronzer so I may use that, only thing is I would have to use some sort of suncream with it, do you use suncream with your blusher?

No, I just put it straight on the skin, as the heat gives my skin a dewy texture. I wouldn't be able to get away without a moisturiser under the blusher in winter, but in summer it's fine.

Archived