Make up in the heat

Cheers Edna, I think I will go for the Body Shop day cream as it will be richer for my skin. I am tempted to just use a bronzer in this heat but then it won't give as much coverage as a tinted moisturiser or foundation I guess.

Do you use foundation or tinted moisturiser?

Depends. Some nights I use Estee lauder double wear, some days EL double wear lite, but when it's hot like this, i tend to just wear either moisturiser or tinted moisturiser. Today i've got nowt on!

Poppins - Is it like Holiday Skin and creams like that, can you use it as a night cream aswell.

Shaz - eek don't you use any sun protection on your face?

Yes I think you're suppose to apply am & pm, I don't as I don't like to sleep with cream on my face, it drys fast anyhow.

I have a tinted moisturiser that I sometimes use but even that melts in the heat.

I have a bronzer so I may use that, only thing is I would have to use some sort of suncream with it, do you use suncream with your blusher?

tinted moisturiser with an spf usually stays put. it is light and wont streak or clug.

Try tinting your eyelashes, so that you don't have to wear mascara, and it lasts for a couple of weeks.

And MAC lipglass.

Archived