Parking at Donny airport

Off on our jollys at the end of the month and flying from donny for the first time. We would really like to park on site, however ive just been reading on a holiday forum and a few posters are saying that they have had problems actually getting a parking place, despite them having paid in advance for parking?

Im sure there are many forumers here that have parked there :) have you had any issues?

Trains dont actually run all the way into donny plus we have 3 young uns so it's not really an option - not yet priced a taxi up, though im on the look out for airport cars on here as he normally take us, but ive lost his number and the link to his website on his posts seems to have gone :S

:huh:

The train and bus station are integrated, depending on the time of day you could get a bus to the airport, failing that a taxi.

Oh yes i know there will be a bus link lol, like i said we have 3 young children, so 3 cases, hand luggage, a pushchair and 3 littleys!! tis gonna be alot of hard work :| and hey we will be on holiday from the moment we lock the door :D

Thomson can sort the parking on site for 45 quid which seems a fair price to me for 14 night, but i dont wanna get there and have no where to park.

Yes it is a good price, to be honest its not about the cost its more about things being as stress free as possible lol. Im happy to pay my lovely usual airport fella the going rate....if only i could find his number.

Thanks Jo x

We parked there for 2 weeks just came back Wednesday night . When we first arrived we thought that there wasn't many places but it's just that everyone tries to park as near to the terminal as possible. When we moved further away nearer the barrier we found lots of spaces. would recommend though if you pay by credit /debit card that you keep your booking reference in the car as your card is used to open the barrier and ours didn't work when we tried to leave so they asked for booking reference. At 11.45PM after a long day we were glad that we had put it in the glove compartment just in case!!

Archived