Parking at Donny airport

Sounds like East Midlands used to be before it got too big.

Yeah, but at East Mids the price difference between the car park opposite the terminal and the one that's a 5 minute bus ride away is only a few quid...

I've flown from Robin Hood airport several times without booking the carparking in advance and have never had any problems finding a space. As SILLY has said in post #10, the spaces closest to the terminal are usually chocka, but further away there's no problem - and the car park isn't exactly massive, so even at the furthest extremity it's just a few minutes walk to the terminal building.

Off on our jollys at the end of the month and flying from donny for the first time. We would really like to park on site, however ive just been reading on a holiday forum and a few posters are saying that they have had problems actually getting a parking place, despite them having paid in advance for parking?

Im sure there are many forumers here that have parked there :) have you had any issues?

we used the parking the other year and it was great parked right next to the terminal building so no need to catch a shuttle bus like we do at east midlands as for not getting a parking space i can't comment i suppose it depends wether it is at a busy period . have you thought of contacting the airport and enquiring availability ?????

Archived