How Posh Are You?

Guest sibon

Never used the word supper, for me it,s breakfast, lunch, dinner.

anyhow whats wrong with being "posh" ?

Good for you :)

I've married a northerener and even after 8yrs together we still get muddled up because he insists on saying the wrong words for different meals :roll:

"Breakfast, dinner, tea" my ar5e! Who drinks tea instead of an evening meal?? Idiots!

Good for you :)

I've married a northerener and even after 8yrs together we still get muddled up because he insists on saying the wrong words for different meals :roll:

"Breakfast, dinner, tea" my ar5e! Who drinks tea instead of an evening meal?? Idiots!

It's evening tea which you have accompanied by sandwiches or something simple, otherwise it is supper - being the last meal of the day. Don't you southerners know anything? :hihi:

Breakfast; Dinner; Tea; Supper - sorted.

Sack your butler for making typos. I hope it's a typo or I have been mis-spelling it forever. :hihi:

Good morning. I am Giles, Peplexed's new butler.

Jeeves observed that he had spelt "proletariat" wrongly and duly corrected it.

However, my Master had sight of Jeeves' spelling error as seen by you, so I am sad to report the untimely passing of my predecessor.

Jeeves leaves a widow and fourteen children, but my gracious master gave them a shilling apiece to take the omnibus to the poor house.

It's evening tea which you have accompanied by sandwiches or something simple, otherwise it is supper - being the last meal of the day. Don't you southerners know anything? :hihi:

Breakfast; Dinner; Tea; Supper - sorted.

Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner/supper (depending on the time and nature of the meal)

Blimey! If I believe what's in that article then me and the dawg in my little terraced house are posh!

I employ a cleaner (because I'm not capable of doing most of it myself), drink Earl Grey or Lady Grey by default, used to own a horse, regularly drink Prosecco (got some in the fridge right now) and I really do enjoy opera and ballet.

Oh dear.

Im so posh that Ive got two toilets. One upstairs and one down. :)

My master instructs me to write in sympathy, as Perplexed has never had social intercourse with anyone so impoverished that they own a mere two lavatories.

He further requires me to enquire if you have a master plumber on retainer to install new porcelain after each visitation, as you are such a poor soul in so much of your lamentable lavatory count?

Archived