How Posh Are You?

Guest sibon

I have a cleaner, eat houmous, spend over a rennet on a bottle of wine but I shop at tesco and charity shops. Does that mean I balance out to be normal?!!

I have a cleaner, eat houmous, spend over a rennet on a bottle of wine but I shop at tesco and charity shops. Does that mean I balance out to be normal?!!
My bold

Don't say things like that, even in jest! You'll be banned from SF in no time - only weirdos, saddos and people with an axe to grind are allowed. :hihi:

According to this article, you are posh if you do the following:

Shop at Waitrose.

Say "supper" instead of "dinner".

Own an Aga.

Employ a cleaner.

Have an interest in horses or sailing.

So, are you posh?

I sometimes shop at Waitrose as it's next to work but none of the others. I do however say breakfast, dinner and tea and not breakfast, lunch and dinner :)

Judging by that article, I'm almost as far from "posh" as one could get ...although I have been known to lash out up to fifteen notes on a good Logroño.

Like Pattricia, I also have two lavvies, but, to be fair, the downstairs one is outside.

According to this article, you are posh if you do the following:

Shop at Waitrose.

Say "supper" instead of "dinner".

Own an Aga.

Employ a cleaner.

Have an interest in horses or sailing.

So, are you posh?

I thought supper came after dinner, in the late evening... :huh:. I must be a commoner. :|

Archived