10 men looking in a car in a woodland carpark

I was driving back from work yesterday like normal, it was 2pm the sum was out and the woods i pass was busy.

There was a white car with 1 door open which was the passangers side, stood around the door was around a dozen fellas. The blokes were all different, some dressed in suits, work jackets, jeans and t-shirts and sports clothing.

All the blokes were looking down towards the seat area of the car and not to like someone giving a lecture or other, some of the blokes were even squatting and looking upwards like looking at like men do. You know like men looking at a new car LoL

The woods are called Blidworth Bottoms.

I wonder what was going off ??

I was driving back from work yesterday like normal, it was 2pm the sum was out and the woods i pass was busy.

There was a white car with 1 door open which was the passangers side, stood around the door was around a dozen fellas. The blokes were all different, some dressed in suits, work jackets, jeans and t-shirts and sports clothing.

All the blokes were looking down towards the seat area of the car and not to like someone giving a lecture or other, some of the blokes were even squatting and looking upwards like looking at like men do. You know like men looking at a new car LoL

The woods are called Blidworth Bottoms.

I wonder what was going off ??

Sounds like a medical condition caused by

I believe that it is known as Homosexual Dogging. :D

Archived